• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

Worked on my chest and triceps after a 4 day sickness break. The weight I was working dropped.

Yh thats called reversability :/ it sucks even more when you get injured. When i broke my collar bone, i couldnt do weights for like 2 months and even then i was told to start low.

I really don't know how can u lift less after only 4 days? i took a pause for 34 days exactly(after going for 5 months, 6 ; 1 ) and could do the same exercises with no problem. U just have to get over that barrier in ur head ;]

I really don't know how can u lift less after only 4 days? i took a pause for 34 days exactly(after going for 5 months, 6 ; 1 ) and could do the same exercises with no problem. U just have to get over that barrier in ur head ;]

Yh but it depends what you've been doing, i understand where he cant but just realised he said 4 days not weeks haha

Yep :p Well,most people,like my rl,have a barrier in their minds. I mean,we both come home from 8hrs of school,tired as fuck,go to the gym,and I can do 2x more than he can(but we usually do the same). :p And if he doesn't go to the gym for 2-3 days(busy school days) hes like " OMG I GOT 2X SMALLER WTFFFFFFFOMGHAX" etc.. :p U can't lose muscle lol

Yep :p Well,most people,like my rl,have a barrier in their minds. I mean,we both come home from 8hrs of school,tired as fuck,go to the gym,and I can do 2x more than he can(but we usually do the same). :p And if he doesn't go to the gym for 2-3 days(busy school days) hes like " OMG I GOT 2X SMALLER WTFFFFFFFOMGHAX" etc.. :p U can't lose muscle lol

You can over a long time.. But haha, i work at night so i go gym in the morning - so im fine with my workout- its actually quite refreshing after a work out in the morning.

Dunno. I felt like I didn't have more power left in me.

I tend to lift more after a week of not going to the gym for any reason..

I tend to lift more after a week of not going to the gym for any reason..

Depends the weight you lift.. it could be that the recovery allows you to.. OR just that mentally you're like "i haven't been in a while, i need to try harder" and consequently try harder.. :)

Pecax is right - it is a lot to do with mentality with your limits.

Did back/biceps today. After every workout I feel like I didn't do well. Dunno what's wrong.

Runes how do you feel you didn't do well? You feel like you give up too early?
Maybe try increasing your reps/weight.
Try to involve the rowing machine in your workout and have it on max resistance (dependant on your gyms equipment - mine is maxed at "10".) This will leave you aching the next morning = success ;d

Anyway.. am i the only one who enjoys the burning sensation you feel when weight training/"tearing your muscle fibres"?

Runes how do you feel you didn't do well? You feel like you give up too early?
Maybe try increasing your reps/weight.
Try to involve the rowing machine in your workout and have it on max resistance (dependant on your gyms equipment - mine is maxed at "10".) This will leave you aching the next morning = success ;d

Anyway.. am i the only one who enjoys the burning sensation you feel when weight training/"tearing your muscle fibres"?

No you are not.

The feeling is like I didn't do my best. I am training with 40 kg and it's kinda easy, and when I switch to 50 kg it's too hard. I am not getting the burns at all. My muscles only hurt and are sore after workout.

No you are not.

The feeling is like I didn't do my best. I am training with 40 kg and it's kinda easy, and when I switch to 50 kg it's too hard. I am not getting the burns at all. My muscles only hurt and are sore after workout.

hmm what activity is this for?

edit: Maybe ask the staff at the gym for a recommendation for a training plan, they normally are helpful and maybe it can help you with "dem feels" ;d hue hue hue

hmm what activity is this for?

edit: Maybe ask the staff at the gym for a recommendation for a training plan, they normally are helpful and maybe it can help you with "dem feels" ;d hue hue hue

They only focus on women and pussies that come there. I have a workout routine I follow and the only help and critiscm I get is from the experienced guys there.

[video=youtube;mgmVOuLgFB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0[/video]

The audio that can get you extra reps.

Back