• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Appications for future God/Tutor

Cole

Reaction score
I am applying for staff. title Staff means whether it be, Gm, senior tutor, tutor. if there are tutors on this server. im applying for Staff. Wherever help is needed in the staff field, i am applying there.

anyway....
I have been playing Tibia for about 7 years on and off rotating between OT servers and RL tibia. my current highest level character achieved on rl tibia was on Galana. but i just sold that account. He was a Senior Tutor.

OT servers are run by random people and groups like you and i. I have seen a great deal in diverse ownership, from experience, i believe i have what it takes to run/be on staff of a successful server like this one. many servers go down after a week. others are up for a long period of time. this server is dedicated so i would be honored to be on its staff.

Also i bring a great deal of skills like mapping. i hosted my own server back in tibia 7.6 that lasted for a few weeks before my computer crashed and i never wanted to get everything back around to hosting again. i have mapped a small bit for SATANSOT and mapped for a other servers that are no longer existent. I am currently working on a brand new hunting ground/city which will be a brand new experience in tibia.

yours truely
~Cole

Ok then i am applying for staff position tutor or gm will suit me as i am an admin on one server and gm on another i know every command and all id's been playing tibia for about 6-8 years on and off of rl and ot hope to hear from you

Hooded Climax

Back