• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apply For Tutor Position.

Lil Sweetie

Reaction score
Wazzap Tibians !

First of all, my name is ºAmirº :eek:
I'm 11 years old. (Little ass o_O) NAAHHHHH !
I've played 2 years Tibia, 3/4 of a year at RL Tibia and like the rest OTs and shits.

I'm full of idea, and I got a lil bit skills in mapping and others...

I would be a good Tutor because : I help people ofcourse, I'm 11 but rly experienced, like almost every kids, I LIKE TO PLAY !! That means that I would make a lot of events and much more !! :thumbup:

YouTube - eh marine
It's a video that I made there's 2 years ago, it's funny ^^
Nvm, thx for reading and see ya soon !
:p:D

Hmm, good post but I dont see you playing much. Where r u :O

i think this is not a good application , its just "these OT's and many shit more" i think you will power abusing no comment :)

Oops

Sorry for the mistakes ^^
I dont rly understand why would I power abuse, im just lvl 232 and if im a Tutor if I do I might get banned...

Nvm, btw I speak : Arab, French & English.:D

Wazzap Tibians !

First of all, my name is ºAmirº :eek:
I'm 11 years old. (Little ass o_O) NAAHHHHH !
I've played 2 years Tibia, 3/4 of a year at RL Tibia and like the rest OTs and shits.

I'm full of idea, and I got a lil bit skills in mapping and others...

I would be a good Tutor because : I help people ofcourse, I'm 11 but rly experienced, like almost every kids, I LIKE TO PLAY !! That means that I would make a lot of events and much more !! :thumbup:

YouTube - eh marine
It's a video that I made there's 2 years ago, it's funny ^^
Nvm, thx for reading and see ya soon !
:p:D

Nothing against you , but nothing kind of else like this should be in a application :S

ps - I think u will power abusing because you are speaking like a kiddy , but really ... i dont know i am just saying my mean hehe :D

Back