• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Arabian Board and staff recruitment (April Fools Joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OtLanders,

It has come to the attention of the OtLand staff that there are many Arabians in OtLand that would love to have an own board, it seemed unfair to have an unused board like the Dutch one which has been implemented and not used for a long time now, so after a long time and a big discussion in the Staff Board, the OtLand staff has decided to open an Arabian Board due to the high amount of Arabians in this forum, which means we're going to need new Board Moderators that are willing to help us by moderating the Arabian Board, so all the applicants will have the requirement of knowing Arabian.

There is no template that you need to follow for your application, but it would be useful for us to know your age, where you are from, which languages you understand (one of them has to be Arabian), which times on the day you usually are online. You can also include which boards you would be interested to moderate.

For moderating boards, you must have had at least some past activity in the specific board you are applying for. You need to have a good reputation (and no, not reputation points!) in the community and you should not have any personal issues with any other member in the community.

Last edited:
I'm really glad to see this board in this forum. I'm thinking. Who from moderators know arabian? How the supervision from moderators use in this boards? How many people will be in this sub forum? I'll check it soon, if it will be.

Maybe its april's fool because it was posted at 31 march 11 PM and no one confirmed that its not april's fool. Maybe its not because Chris retired and 2-3 global moderators are inactive.

Well IDK TBH. I dont think its an april joke cuz it sounds really racist to make a joke like that, about having an arabic board etc then saying it was a joke. Its just what I think tho + its second day of april already :p

I'd more say racist since the joke is about creating an arabic board, cant see any joke in here. Thats my opinion tho..

WOOT? cuz pepole have asked it like 50 times so they did a april fool

no racism is good... rösta på sverigedemokraterna

Collandus has diplomatic immunity ;> in our forum

I'm fairly sure he's quite older than you. So he would actually babysit you.

Nope I'm a retard and gamers don't stops me from finding the scissors.

I'd more say racist since the joke is about creating an arabic board, cant see any joke in here. Thats my opinion tho..

If there was any joke, that would be trolling. Racism is insulting a race in any means. Refusing to create a native board ain't even racism if there's a valid reason.

tumblr_m3qi05XNdY1ruoy68o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back