• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Arabic Chat Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering why we do not have a native chat board for Arabics. They are on here the most, be it Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, wherever. You've all seen them, and I'm not just saying this from memory, I'm saying this from fact, take a look at this from "Alexa".

ON8i9.png

I just don't understand why we have things like the German chat, but not an Arabic chat board? They are one of the countries that play Tibia and OTs alot.

I wonder if i can apply for this, I speak English fluently now as i'm living in the United States, and i know the "a7a" language, and Arabic text.

ye i will :) if tala are going to add a chat board!

Its not about that, i just wanted to know whats wrong so i can fix my self to be a better person :)

The problem is you are too unmature for such position.

guys why are you fighting on the native language i barely go there.. you don't need one.. i prefer if they removed the native language, to improve other people language.

I vouch for SpiderOt for moderator to the arabic chat board he knows how to talk english/arabic well

Last edited by a moderator:
I vouch for SpiderOt for moderator to the arabic chat board he knows how to talk english/arabic well

I know "spiderot" to be a good guy, I also vouch for him if this will be initiated, BUT he would need to increase his activity, for amiroslo, your English is... Um?
Yeah I will leave it at that.

But stop flaming his English for the love of God.

Yes, he made a mistake, but we are all humans.
Vouching for SpiderOT and Rushcrush.

Lets get back on topic, religious stuff is offtopic here and continuing to discuss them will lead to warnings and infractions

And for further discussion, please ignore anything that was said above related to religious stuff..

The arabic board will end up dead as the most native boards did...

Hope not, i can see many people from arabic country that needs help :)

so you deleted all this discussion and you already can see what it can leads to. Im for no.

Lets get back on topic, religious stuff is offtopic here and continuing to discuss them will lead to warnings and infractions

And for further discussion, please ignore anything that was said above related to religious stuff..

Nice job deleting all the posts countering a raging islamophobe and idiot while keeping his inane comments in place.

Nice job deleting all the posts countering a raging islamophobe and idiot while keeping his inane comments in place.
Pardon me kind sir. I went through the thread rather fast and was unable to see the older posts, thanks for pointing it out though.

@dusieqq:
Just so you know, there have been Arabic mods before and if I have to be honest, they were damn good at their job. So please, keep your blatant racism to yourself, it's not welcome here. There's a big difference between "voicing" your opinion and wanting to "eradicate" a whole "culture" just because they don't think like you. ;_;

Also, OTLand is a free forum, it's not within our power to decide whether they can or cannot talk about religion. As long as it's following our set of rules & laws they can do whatever they want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back