• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this is the first calm religion thread on the internet. EVER! Lol hopefully it doesn't turn into a war like the rest. Personally I'm an atheist (don't believe in God) but I still goto some churches and hang out with my friends youth group, and that means I pray with em and stuff, to be respectful, but It really doesn't mean much to me. For some reason a supernatural being looking over us seems far-fetched, I think we got here through a chain of coincidences, mere luck that Earth was created by the Big Bang (to which I have no idea what created that)

when i was 8 years old i used to go in a catholic church my mom sended me there always to pray..

I dont belive in god and i dont have any religion. I belive in science. :)

Last edited:
Nothing can prove that god exist. But if you read the religious books they contain few things that proves gods existence. Ps the original bible contain evidence too but to bad none got the original copy people have edited it too much.

@sir shutter
Please shut up, your making a fool out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back