• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you Religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept that :)
But! I still don't think god exist untill I have a REALLY good prove.
And has anybody seen him/her?

There are proofs as I said, but some people doesn't believe in them. God cannot be seen, god is every where around us he sees whatever we make and say. That's how the prophets described god for us. There only 2 men who can prove god's existence, Jesus and Imam Mahdi. If you want to know more about it search on youtube there are many documentaries about their appearance. They'll appear together in Palestine Jesus will pray to god behind imam Mahdi. Its a long story but when you watches the documentaries you'll sure know what mean :D

Last edited:
Well, you belive what you want, and I belive what I want :D
No more with that :) I accept that =)

I'm Muslim, and proud to be one.
For all who think otherwise, and are too stubborn to even read what other people have to say, I suggest you keep quiet.
Zooro has given you many examples to prove that our religion is right. Instead of flaming, couldn't you give us some examples to prove us wrong (if you can), or show us why you think what you belive in is right?

I'm not here to offend anyone or to be offended. If you want to have a civilized discussion I'm all up for it :)

HER PAOPKOSpAKOSpAO
xdddd i skanned god(dess) today xDDDDDd jes i know i koll XDD .=?kool DXDDDDDDd i skann alls n0bks :D

For all who think otherwise, and are too stubborn to even read what other people have to say, I suggest you keep quiet.
Zooro has given you many examples to prove that our religion is right. Instead of flaming, couldn't you give us some examples to prove us wrong (if you can), or show us why you think what you belive in is right?

I'm not here to offend anyone or to be offended. If you want to have a civilized discussion I'm all up for it :)

We can't give you guys any example that God doesn't exist.
And you can't give us any example that God Does exist.

We can't give you guys any example that God doesn't exist.
And you can't give us any example that God Does exist.

Exactly :thumbup:
xddd npp u get fri reaps for that.

Nothing can prove that god exist. But if you read the religious books they contain few things that proves gods existence. Ps the original bible contain evidence too but to bad none got the original copy people have edited it too much.

@sir shutter
Please shut up, your making a fool out of yourself.

And who wrote the original bible? I could write a book and in 2000 years you would think its true?

:thumbup:

OT, I don't believe in god.

And who wrote the original bible? I could write a book and in 2000 years you would think its true?

:thumbup:

OT, I don't believe in god.

Edit: Sry, didn't read it so carefully :p

And same with our religon..

I really want to know why so many Muslims hate Jesus and say Staferallah when we say the holy name Jesus.
Becasue Muslims belive in Jesus too but i dont get it why so many..yeah hate or dont want to hear anything about him

Jesus vs Terminator :D:D search on google..
btw. i believe in god since i am serb and ive got into an catholic school (private) because i prayed to god.. for the school that i can get into it..
God makes wonder true.. i dunno about you guy's but its true.

And same with our religon..

I really want to know why so many Muslims hate Jesus and say Staferallah when we say the holy name Jesus.
Becasue Muslims belive in Jesus too but i dont get it why so many..yeah hate or dont want to hear anything about him
We hate Jesus? :eek: Where did you get that fact from? We respect Jesus as much as all the other prophets, and the one who doesn't respect him or makes fun of him gets a punishment.

Muslims don't hate Jesus. They consider Him(capital letters when refering to Jesus) a Prophet and also their religion is based on the Christian one.

We hate Jesus? :eek: Where did you get that fact from? We respect Jesus as much as all the other prophets, and the one who doesn't respect him or makes fun of him gets a punishment.

I wrote many not all, For example in Vivalla there i live
We got around 70-80%+ Muslims, All in our school dont want to hear Jesus name or anything about him.
Im just asking why becasue i know thay Muslims belive in Jesus too

Like i said i said many not all^_^

I wrote many not all, For example in Vivalla there i live
We got around 70-80%+ Muslims, All in our school dont want to hear Jesus name or anything about him.
Im just asking why becasue i know thay Muslims belive in Jesus too

Like i said i said many not all^_^
haha your very wrong when you say many. In Vivalla lives only 0.3% of all Muslims which id say is pretty nothing. Those who acts like that isn't accepted as Muslims in our religion. Our religion is based on love and peace not on war and disrespect.

@up
Your right, we've got the last religion Islam. It got things from the Christians and Jews. That's why why are supposed to help each other in everything not fight against each other. Our prophets wouldn't like it if we fought against each other.

Well i guss im wrong that i said many, i could say some but not many.
Sorry about that, i got confused becasue we are over 100k in Vivalla :S xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back