• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you serious?!?!?!?

Tor

Reaction score
Wtf u get pz if u mwall or tree wall =exevo grav vita

what if a pk team comes and u trap them away with mwalls then u cant go in depot and then u die that fucked up

Last edited:
Exevo Grav Vita. That's the tree wall spell for druid only.

Indeed

I just got pked on Okolnir by 3 persons, I mwalled them off because they were mere stupid, and when I arrived at pz zone I found myself pz locked and I died, gg.

It's enough that you made the vocations unbalanced, now you put the only defence against a pk team as a suicide action.

Really, if i notice a pk team coming to kill me
I pretty much just run like hell!

I would, if I could, but they had two paralyzers and the only way I could get away from them was to mwall, but of course the server had to be realistic enough to put pz when you mwall. I mean like.. WTF?

It's because when you threw a f-bomb out of DP and ran into dp and someone walked through it you get skull, so they fixed that it gives you pz but mwall/grav vita(wild growth) got affected by it(Oteshes aka vanderlay told me this).
It will be fixed soon, yup I know it's really annoying.

Tells us all about ur pvp skillz.

I think knight is the best vocation.

That is just wrong. Knights are supposed to SUX in pvp, unless you are really pro. On this server it is totally wrong. Mages are about the worst vocation in pvp.

Fix exhaust.
Healings.
Damage for knights and paladins.

Tackar på förhanden, ok?

It's because when you threw a f-bomb out of DP and ran into dp and someone walked through it you get skull, so they fixed that it gives you pz but mwall/grav vita(wild growth) got affected by it(Oteshes aka vanderlay told me this).
It will be fixed soon, yup I know it's really annoying.

it is fixed, YES! :)

Back