• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Asta MageBomb 2.0.0

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Works from 8.41-8.42, both in Tibia and in OT's.

Faq:
Q: How do this works?
A: Asta MageBomb works command based. Just type the commands in Tibia to perform the actions. If you cast in public channels, all characters will obey; if you say a command by PM to a magebomb character he will be the only one who obey.

Q: Will others see the commands I write?
A: No.

Q: Which commands are available?
A: This ones:

"/login" makes your characters to log in the game.
"/logout" makes your characters to log out the game.
"/speak xxx" makes your characters to cast whatever (xxx).
"/say xxx" same as "/speak".
"/stop" stop suddendly the current action of your characters.
"/follow" or "/follow name" casted as single the characters will follow you, if you put a "name" the characters will follow it.
"/use ITEM/ID" makes your characters to use on themselves an item already defined in the magebomb or any item ID.
"/shoot name" makes your characters to shoot their rune to the "name".

Q: Which items are already defined?
A: This ones: UH, IH, SD, HMM, LMM, ICI, EXPLO, HP, SHP, GHP, UHP, MP, SMP, GMP, FISH, MEAT, HAM, DHAM, BMUSH, WMUSH. If you doubt, just use its ID.

Q: How can I do a magebomb attack?
A: First log in you character, fill the account information for every character and press the "Add" button. Add as many characters as you want.
Then press Main -> Enable MageBomb and cast the "/login" command.

Q: Do I have to put a character per account?
A: Yes, only in some OT's you don't have to.

Q: I am going to play an OT, where do I have to put the IP and port? And the Tibia version?
A: You don't have to, its detected automatically.

Download:
http://www.magebomb.com

Created by Asta!

Nice, .. i was magebombing 8.40 and now updated to 8.42, come to search magebomb 8.42 and i found it :)! rly nice.. thanks, rep+ :D (in tp forums i repped asta)

If you use TFS 0.3 and magebomb/spells spam crash your server edit server config.lua file and set:
PHP:
forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = "yes"
After this change my friend server uptime is 10+x higher (rl map, 50-250 online, 50-70 hours, not 3-5 hours). 17 players spam spells ~45 minutes - server doesn't crash.

Yay, promotes the massive destruction/lag to OTs :D

On another foot, looks nice ;)

Red

Works from 8.41-8.42, both in Tibia and in OT's.

Faq:

Download:
http://www.magebomb.com

Created by Asta!

why are you giving a noob a big weapon he might kill his self with it.

we are trying to preventing bot/cheat and u are giving to every noob a magebomb lol ;p

rehost plx?
Code:
Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Back