• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Atomic Bomb (3x charges)

anotapreta

Reaction score
Item: Atomic Bomb
Atomic Bomb: how it works buy the item who can kill all players online on the server until the trainers if you want to protect some friends to add their name is on the list and when they drop the bomb esles you will log in and also all other the server will die. Or you can add the name of those who will die and everyone else will live. (3x Charges)

iten: Atomic Bomb
Atomic Bomb: How It Works? buy item that can kill all online players on the server, even the coaches if you want to protect some friends to add your name is on the list at the time they will drop the bomb and you log in, all the servers the other will die. Or you can add the name of who will die and everyone will live.

Is possible?

Last edited:
I'll give you a clue.

Lua:
for k, v in pairs(getOnlinePlayers()) do
	doPlayerAddHealth(v, - getPlayerHealth(v))
end

Atomic Bomb (1000 points)
Atomic Bomb: It works like this who can buy the item online to kill all players on the server until the trainers if you want to protect some friends to add their name is on the list and by the time they will drop the bomb and you log in, all other the server will die. Or you can add the name of those who will die and everyone else will live. (3x Charges)

Lua:
function IsFriend()
getNameOfAllFriendsInTheBook
end 
return Friends
end

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local friends= {}
local charges = 3

if (item.itemid == xxx) and (not IsFriend(friends) and (item.actionid >= 1)) then

for k, v in pairs(getOnlinePlayers()) do
	doPlayerAddHealth(v, - getPlayerHealth(v))
doBroadcastMessage("Atomic Bomb: ".. getCreatureName(cid) .." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)
doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
doSetItemActionId(item.uid, item.actionid - 1)

else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Add the names of their friends in the book!.")
doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
end

return true
end

------------------------------

Sample text edit for add friends!

Lua:
function onTextEdit(cid, item, newText)
	if item.itemid == xxxx then
		if isInArray({'friends', 'places', 'place'}, newText) then
			local i = ''
			for text, x in pairs(t) do
				i = i .. "\n[" .. text .. "]"
			end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Current friends: " .. i)
		else
			local p = t[newText]
			if not p then
				doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Invalid friends")
				return false
			end

local st = p.storage
			if getCreatureStorage(cid, st) > os.time() then
				doCreatureSay(cid, "You must wait another " .. getCreatureStorage(cid, st) - os.time() .. ' second' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, st) - os.time() == 1 and "" or "s") .. " to travel there again.", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
				return true
			end

local ti = p.time
			local pos = p.pos
			doTeleportThing(cid, pos, true)
			doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
			doCreatureSetStorage(cid, st, os.time() + ti)
			doCreatureSay(cid, "You have been BOOOOOM!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
		end
	end
	return true
end

For charges
Lua:
doSetItemActionId(item.uid, item.actionid - 1)

bump

Last edited:
Help! [ATOMIC BOMB ANTIBOT SYSTEM] : The atomic bomb will explode in 5 minutes, run a PZ area to protect themselves. Save yourself!

Back