• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Auto Restarter

Dajjan

Reaction score
I don't really know the ins and outs of a an automatic restarter for servers, but I do know that it puts the server back online without the host having to restart manually.

Is there any way we could get one installed or running to avoid these hours of downtime?

I realize that you want us to post positive things on these forums to encourage others to participate and therefore make you more money which in turn makes for a better server, but seriously, it's pretty unfair of me to try and get someone to join this server when I guarantee can't them it will even be up when they want to play.

Just an idea, flame away.

King

Signed.

There is a downfall tho.... If someone found out how to crash the server easily then they could dupe items.

Let them dupe items, we can look at the charts and see how fast they level cause everyone knows that if they are duping anything it will be tokens :). So if some level 350 goes to level 360 in 10 mins, we can take a good guess that either 1) He did 100 missions, or 2) He has a butload of tokens and we gotta get to the bottom of how.

True but not true, What if they actually did Donate? It would be hard to trace stuff like that.

USE A GOOOODDDDAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN AUTO RESTART...

24/7 OT my fat white hairy ass!

More like 3/7..And for the idiots out there that is 3 hours a day, 7 days a week.

-hifey J~

Signed~ I highly agree, it's more like a 12/7 server. I just started and played for 5 hours, been down for maybe 8 now?

Hes been offered one, just too stubborn to accept obviously...

Let them dupe items, we can look at the charts and see how fast they level cause everyone knows that if they are duping anything it will be tokens :). So if some level 350 goes to level 360 in 10 mins, we can take a good guess that either 1) He did 100 missions, or 2) He has a butload of tokens and we gotta get to the bottom of how.

If your on ur 100th mission at 360s ull still get like 14 lvls.

Back