• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avian RPG >>Ideas & Discussion<<

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Welcome to the vast world of Avian. Avian is an OT created for the people who like a challenge and not just walk around, kill things, level up, and get bored. Avian is a fully custom Role Playing Game with a quest line, and some mini quest-lines throughout the game. Right now, we need people to make this possible. You need experience in playing a lot of RPG maps, so you can come up with many ideas that are to come in the future.

Custom Features of Avian

Quests
Monsters
100% Custom Map
Vocations
Weapons
Pet System
Mounts
Games
Spells
NPCs
Mounts
And Much Much More!

C
ustom Vocations

Soldier / Knight / Gladiator - Knighted by King Fearitz, and trained by the commanders of the Avian Army, the soldier is a class for the players that like combat, and always getting into things that they don't need to be getting into. It's main buffs include Increased Health, faster Health regeneration, and melee damage is quicker and faster.

Bowman / Archer / Sniper - Trained by the professional Archers of the lands of Avian, the Bowman class is a great class for players that want to attack from a range, and get out of the way of people. They are the class for the people that don't like to be the damage absorbers. Their main buffs include slightly increased speed, and faster mana regeneration.

Chanter / Druid / Biochemist - Living off the world, the Chanters are quiet and peaceful people, although they do have their way in warfare. Chanters do not have to have a weapon, or a wand, or anything, the world itself is their weapon. Their main buffs include faster mana and health regeneration, and healing is increased.

[/COLOR]
Caster / Mage / Seer - Through the mysticism and power of spells, the Caster is a great class for the players that like to use spells and runes to help them defeat enemies and not the bloody, melee combat that goes with the warrior. Their main buffs include faster mana regeneration and faster shooting with wands.

Pet System *By Moist_Giraffe*

The pet system in Avian is quite a feature! You can do a lot of things to boost your pets health, speed, attack, mana etc.. You can do that by giving them items. There is also a feature that the pet can use a spell whenever the owner says so. I.E. !pet exori // Pet uses Exori. They will be updated over time to have even more custom features.

Mounting System *By Moist_Giraffe*​

There are wild creatures all about Avian, but there is a small number of those that you can ride because of the risk of injury, or because they are just too little. But, however there are the ones that you can ride, and those are mounts. Mounts increase the speed of your character, so you don't have to walk around in all of those nasty, bug infested woods. And don't even get me started on getting all of those stickers out of your laces.. Get ready, because here comes the mount system in Avian!!

Screen Shots

ou8o09.png
23ww2tu.png

es56rr.png
331hceg.png

2ywh154.png
29erqis.png

211jwhz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideas
Give me some ideas, I'll overview them, and if their not too hard to make, and a good idea, and I like them, then I'll try to add them.
Start Brainstorming!

P.S. The Editing Of The Post Started To Piss Me Off, So There Might Be Some Errors.

Last edited:
my suggestion, from its describing chanters(druids) are nefred like shit.

Ahh map looks autobordered to hell...but Oo if that's Moist's pet system, can't wait to test out ML beta

Ahh map looks autobordered to hell...but Oo if that's Moist's pet system, can't wait to test out ML beta

Yeah it's pretty much auto bordered but it doesn't really matter, the map looks fine. And most of the players are not going to be like "Woah! Look at that autoborder I'm quiting now. Their going to say. "Wow! a pet system, mount system etc. This OT is great!"

:D
Hopefully.

@map
1- Big map more by 100% in auto-border
2- Try use RAW is 100% better.
3- How many mb the map?
@scripts
1- Mount system, dont have print's? ;o
2- Pet i dont like ;s
@print
1- tightens, "S" -> for remove spawn, "E" -> for remove the specials zones

@map
1- Big map more by 100% in auto-border
2- Try use RAW is 100% better.
3- How many mb the map?
@scripts
1- Mount system, dont have print's? ;o
2- Pet i dont like ;s
@print
1- tightens, "S" -> for remove spawn, "E" -> for remove the specials zones

I am fixing the pet system...
The pets are much cooler now :)
And no i don't have ss for the mounts at the moment as we are still spriting them :)

And yea, I would love for you to try and make a good rpg map with 100% raw :)

this is looks nice try adding more systems maybe a mining or a woodcutting system some things like that.

Back
Top Bottom