• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Balace

Giant Eraser

Reaction score
Ok if gm you are balancing vocations so why you only decrease mage and increase melee users???

Ok mages decreased ok, but now knights and pallys do a lot of dmg i think too much.
knights with exori hur killing monster faster that me mage with exori frigo. WTF??? Where is true??? The same level. Decrease knigths and pallys. And balace will be ok.

We did not only decrease mages and increased melee users, all vocations had their magic level reduced and mages even have a much better mana regeneration compared to other vocations now.

EDIT: There is also a 60 mana per second regeneration that will last until server save for promoted mages as a compensation because mages suffered a lot more than other vocations with the magic level reduction. After that you will have 45 mana per second regeneration which is still better than it was before.

mmm. but you destroyed exori frigo enery. i said knight made more dmg to mob than me. he have 3x more hp, better defense and he deal better damage. ?! i cant undertand this. wars will be knights againts knights? ofc not. mages was a bit overpowered. but now ek are. so plx decrease knight dmg. knights should do pretty good dmg, but not better than mages. knights are blockes and have plenty hp, they shouldn't be the main dmg dealers.

Back