• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned for nothing

Snippe

Reaction score
I was exping dls/drags and gm tarantula (?) summoned rat, i didnt say anything cause i didnt care, but i know he was watching me. Then i got disconected and banned for 7 days. I logg on noobchar to ask why and he give me another ban plus ip ban. Can host or someone not retarded take any action ?

/ Rex Bex

<_<

I didn't summon a rat, nor did I summon a rabbit as I told you. I only said that to see if you would lie about that you saw me summon a monster which you are doing now. I wouldn't ban you if I wasn't 100% sure you were botting. What I really did was to teleport you around MANY times enough that a human would get really pissed off, but since your bot was running you were just walking towards the same waypoint all the time. Oh, and you were always facing the target monster like several cavebots do (perhaps to always hit the target with "direction spells"?). Everytime the monster moved you moved with it and switched direction so that you looked towards it. You cheaters shouldn't even waste your time to complain unless you really didn't cheat, you're just making yourself look stupid.

You cheaters shouldn't even waste your time to complain unless you really didn't cheat, you're just making yourself look stupid.

You can shut their mouth in 1 post because you are good at trapping them. :p

But since I'm just a simple GM, I take 3 pictures of each botter and if he/she complains, I just post the pictures.

:p

@Snippe:

You got owned, because you deserved to be.

Back