• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BATTLE ARENAS? TALK + POLL

ADD BATTLE ARENAS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would only work if they disable ue spells, waves and area runes. Szady when can we make long warmode

Last edited:
This would only work if they disable ue spells, waves and area runes. Szady when can we make ling warmode

Im ill now and my team broke up cause I went for 3-4 days. I have to fix ventrilo, 2 days more and I will have people to fight so maybe weekend for some long wm is a good option?

Its fine it would be better if we could fight ealier but well. I hope that ull fix it fast. Since theres no one to fight with.

This would only work if they disable ue spells, waves and area runes. Szady when can we make long warmode

Why? I know that there will always be a guy who will shoot ue/ava but still, the single accident doesn't change the fact that it would be awesome if we could fight without annoying noob chars or skullbashing.

They could make lunar pvp but working only on arenas. problem solved.

#do you fight on lunar?

no!!!!! go feba if u wanna fight in battle arena noobas

why you even compare arenas to feba? XD

this ot is not even close to get 'rpg' status so where's the problem?

it's the most simple and the fastest way to get rid of noobs/skullbashers.

Back