• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Beds] Arent saved.

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Ok, i created script that will change bed to {red, yellow, green} after using construction kit. But it isnt saved, it is possible to make this script to work, and save new bed id?

Hmm... What I've thought out is that you may try to delete bed from your_map.otbm and make a item that after click will turn into a part of the bed (cause there are 2 now). Of course You will have to check if it's in the valid position. Then make a kits that will turing it into different color. So that it will be saved as an item in house and not "overwrite" by your_map.otbm after every restart.

I haven't tried it but I guess it may work. It's quite different and not optimized way to do it though. There should be a fix in SVN.

Sure i tried before you post

@Nie działa bo wyskakuje błąd że te ID coś tam nie można zapisać. Czekam na fixa ;s

Back