• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Belden Reth

kid wont fuckin ever join us again
fuckin character lovers
i'm glad i mwalled him that one time in carlin motha fucker
same with sharmotas troll

pussies

haha "sure" why is he fighting with you atm without warmode shit? Noobs!

Why do you even care about?
It's just one person on an old school frag system. It's not like he's immortal now. AFraid of getting Skull/Red Skull?

What about Jonnet? He did the same, but you aint bragging about that either.

Well, you got around 4 180+ knights in not warmode but waring with you all the time, that just because you want them to mwall us and block since 180+ knight is kinda hard to kill and if you are at a ob you can easily kill 2-3 people before we killed that knight. So Cut it tard, and get ur noob chars out of all the battles, always around 5-10, and you saying "not our" well they are at ur side and ALWAYS at the battles, so starting to wondering. And you said Joel and those wasnt with you, he had white standing just at you in fenrock but didnt kill you, okey more bs please! :)

You telling me I am the one telling bullshit?

First of all: I do not know a lot about those so called 'noobchars', nor the reason why Belden Reth left the guild.

4 180+ EK's?? Name 1 besides Belden. Also you got a 160+ EK without warmode, just forgot his stupid Swedish name.

Only noobchar that I know who is with us is Boeg Smurfen. For the rest it's just randoms fucking both sides, cuz you think that we never get fucked by noobchars?

And ye who the fuck is Joel? He was standing at our side in fenrock? We fragged like 8 noobchars of 'ur' side. Cutt the crap lol, idiot.

Haha get ur facts straight, we got backstabbed by around 10 ppl, and we cant kick people so we disband and made a new guild. So Please get fact before you open your mouth!

Get your sexual orientation straight. No, I'm just kidding.

kid wont fuckin ever join us again
fuckin character lovers
i'm glad i mwalled him that one time in carlin motha fucker
same with sharmotas troll

pussies

lol I don't care about my char. I don't even play that ot anymore.

Why don't you accept warmode against wooden shield? AFf so u could exp your chars 2night :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Who the fuck cares??? Belden dies 10 times per battle!! He'll lose it anyways!!!

Close tha thread son

OFC CHAR LOVERS GIEF EXP PLEASE! Idiot. Jollo wasnt online so please tell me, how the heck should we accept the warmode? STUPIDO!

The opposite of char lover would be char hater. So, are you emo? You hate your char? Maybe a little cut on the wrist, maybe two?

Back