• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best antivirus against DDOS?

Reality

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder which is the best antivirus program against DDOS?

Examples?

- Peerguardian?
- F-Secura?

Come with examples!

Thanks

COMODO Firewall is best against DOS
If you're beign Ddosed, the best antivirus is to buy an anti internet computer :)

Anti-virus against DDoS? lmao
You probably mean DoS and I think you should be able to block that with peerguardian.

I'm a DDoser, and you can't block it cause its sending traffic (packets) and you get packets from everything so you can't block it, if your getting pinged change your ip and block the people you don't trust at msn.

Or simply track where hacker is living by his IP adress, and then go to him and beat his *****ng face :D

People with DdoS is Young Kids with no life :)

I'm a DDoser, and you can't block it cause its sending traffic (packets) and you get packets from everything so you can't block it, if your getting pinged change your ip and block the people you don't trust at msn.
Ey plx no ddos me you big ddoser

COMODO controlls the trafic like Mokerhamer said..
And yes Krigaren you can block DoS.
And you say you DDoS, your not.

DoS and DDoS is not the same.

if that happend to me i would block all my msn hahahhahahahaha

Back