• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best engine version for Dragon ball ots

you want one engine to start on zero?
I recommend you OTX3 path 8.54, is a open source engine

Why not for custom version?
I dont know, all custom version I saw since today, is 8.54, I dont know why, but If he wants to make a DBZ server, he probably will copy some scripts, that probably is from a 8.54 custom server, bcz all dbz server (big part) is 8.54

I dont know, all custom version I saw since today, is 8.54, I dont know why, but If he wants to make a DBZ server, he probably will copy some scripts, that probably is from a 8.54 custom server, bcz all dbz server (big part) is 8.54

Thats the thing.

If anyone is going to just copy paste scripts released on forums, go for the version that has more scripts.

If anyone is willing to put the time and effort to do custom scripts from scrap, lastest TFS will bring much better quality code.

Thats the thing.

If anyone is going to just copy paste scripts released on forums, go for the version that has more scripts.

If anyone is willing to put the time and effort to do custom scripts from scrap, lastest TFS will bring much better quality code.
Sure.

OTX Server 3.10 path 8.54 ? and the engine is forgotten? in otx i dont see injector and which acc maker ? to make sample character where i can add looktype etc ?

yup that's why i asking for engine :D can you explain me ? i have tfs 0.3.6 and znote acc but i have problem cuz i got 20+ character on my serv and anyone dont have looktype and spells i tryed gesior (problem with columns) and nicaw (problem with connect to mysql when i have all connected)

Back