• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Updated the thread with the rme i used:
http://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-editor-updated-10-10.197378/

remember go into rme folder then data/1010 and just change the items.otb

also the dat and spr is located also in the 1010 folder so locate rme there when you open the map.
I'm not sure why the rest of you are running this server in 10.10, because mine connects to client 10.37.
But what version of remere map editor will work for the realmap.otbm? The one in the link you posted doesn't work for me because my server is running on 10.37

You can run it in 10.10 so use the 1010 client for editing in rme and just login from the 10.37 client.
I have another question. In this server distro, how do we edit so when a player logs in after they just become free account, that they are teleported back to main land (free account land to the thais dp)?

Is anyone having trouble getting the green djinn npcs to talk? I've tried everything (including hi), and alesar and yaman both don't respond. The green djinn npcs both work fine.

how do i add experance stages to the config.lau?

hi would you add the rest of the map is missing `sland of dest and rookgaard` and missing areas ????

7519de00-d7ad-11e3-8cad-fe610b7912f9.png

hi would you add the rest of the map is missing `sland of dest and rookgaard` and missing areas ????

7519de00-d7ad-11e3-8cad-fe610b7912f9.png
rookgaard will not be added (I support it to not be added for the same reason as why printer removed it (read more here)), the rest of missing areas are missing because we don't have them tracked, so how you want us to add something that we don't have?

Back