• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

well bigfootBurdenQuestShooting.lua gives you a maynotmove error in consol when the platform is supposed to spawn the dummy, the dummy never spawns and you can never shoot it.
it is because the function "maynotmove" was remove from tfs and them it fail the rest of the script :/ we are thinking on a possible solution for this

Can anyone help me its driving me crazy, i can login and get to my character list but when i choose one i get:

upload_2014-5-30_19-20-37.png
So it can see the login server but then cant connect to the game? my ports look open correctly?

upload_2014-5-30_19-22-28.png
And my config.lua connection stuff:
upload_2014-5-30_19-24-39.png

What am i missing?

hi ^^ how do i change the exausteed of the pots? i try changing the -100 on the potions.lua but nothing tnk so much!

i have got an a error while i try compiling: cannot execute c1xx.dll

But i have got this dll in Visual Studio folder, however i tried to download new fresh and paste new, but still error

i have got an a error while i try compiling: cannot execute c1xx.dll

But i have got this dll in Visual Studio folder, however i tried to download new fresh and paste new, but still error
please open a thread at support board since it is related to tfs itself and not the datapack, thanks =)

its not the datapack problem, c1xx.dll is visual studio dll, from: C:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin\c1xx.dll

hi ^^ how do i change the exausteed of the pots? i try changing the -100 on the potions.lua but nothing tnk so much!
I think how higher you the value, the less it get exhausted. Try to edit the line to this:
Code:
exhaust:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, (configManager.getNumber(configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) +100))
Now edit the 100 value.

but on 50 is faster or slower? i change it to 50 and 150 but my playars said that theres is not change U.U

When you edit the line, try now add higher value.Add big one so you can see the difference.

would you provide me npcs djin thais... those who buy everything on your map does not have!!!!

Back
Top Bottom