• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

what are the minimum requirements for the server? frecuency of pr cores and ram?

what are the minimum requirements for the server? frecuency of pr cores and ram?
4GBs of ram on Linux, 6 on Windows. Cores does not matter. If you want to host it to the public the reqs depend on the amount of players.

bug warzone

npc Gnomaticus

PHP:
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface] 
data/movements/scripts/bigfoot burden quest/bigfootBurdenQuestXray.lua:onStepIn
.../scripts/bigfoot burden quest/bigfootBurdenQuestXray.lua:15: attempt to index global 'player' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        .../scripts/bigfoot burden quest/bigfootBurdenQuestXray.lua:15: in function <.../scripts/bigfoot burden quest/bigfootBurdenQuestXray.lua:1>

I'm running an ORTS with your contributions on Ubuntu 14.04, and thanks to you it's working perfectly. Unfortunately, "The Gravedigger of Drefia Quest" doesn't have questlogs... I'm trying to create it using your default storage values and IDs, but it's a real pain in the a*s. Is there a section here for questlogs? I mean, I was thinking about a default file, where people can share their questlogs (I'm learning how to create them, and I definitely would contribute to it).
P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.

Happend to me also, i compiled the server myself and its not a problem for me anymore.

@Printer I'm going crazy about this paladin distance advance bug.. do you have any clue how to fix it?
Rickolajten how do you compile the server yourself? I am getting a crash every 5-10 minutes...

Where is promotion.lua or how do I edit the OT so free account players can keep their promotions? I didnt see
needpremium="0" in vocations.xml

Would add that the full map with Rookgaard...???? I would also take it with npcs thais the djin!!!and the house across the thais dp with doors in front!!!!
also like to have the map with the islands that were removed!!!!

Real Tibia Map rook and slands <=======================
Djinn in Thais Library that buys your items! <================
Kazordoon Wagons System!

Back