• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Beta] OXTools

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham

cOyuxSu.png

OXTools

7K1utcQ.png

Included is a Profile Launcher, IP Changer, CPU Saver, Object Patcher (coming soon), and a XenoBot Script Launcher (and downloader).

OXTools Beta v1.1.1.0.zip

Attachments

• OXTools Beta v1.1.1.0.zip
    99.8 KB · Views: 77 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
can't edit posts in the downloads section, so if some mod could merge my posts that would be nice

some ideas: make it possible to save profiles with just a description + a client path, this is nice for manually logging into chars and nice when you're playing different ots with different passwords and clients etc etc
make it work with real tibia authenticator, not sure if that is possible but would definitely be a nice feature

can't edit posts in the downloads section, so if some mod could merge my posts that would be nice

some ideas: make it possible to save profiles with just a description + a client path, this is nice for manually logging into chars and nice when you're playing different ots with different passwords and clients etc etc
make it work with real tibia authenticator, not sure if that is possible but would definitely be a nice feature
I didn't think about that when designing the Profile Launcher, but that makes sense. I'll implement that in the next release.

I wish I could do that, but it's impossible.

That's not the problem here at least, the problem is that your site/signature is already flagged by almost everything (bad rep).
Just letting you know anyway, is not like I think your software is malware or something.

That's not the problem here at least, the problem is that your site/signature is already flagged by almost everything (bad rep).
Just letting you know anyway, is not like I think your software is malware or something.
Thanks. I will let DarkstaR know.

cOyuxSu.png

OXTools

What's New

6KrLHjd.png
MJT7Jvr.png

Scripts
You can now add more than one script to a profile.
When you create a new, or edit an existing, profile, instead of a 'Script Path' you can click on 'Scripts' to be presented with the 'Scripts' window where you can add, edit, and remove scripts.

Scripts have gained the ability for level and stamina conditions.
The level condition is greater-than-or-equal-to, while the stamina condition is less-than-or-equal-to.
In this case, a script with level 0 and stamina of 42:00 would be considered a default script since your character's level will always be greater-than-or-equal-to 0, and it's stamina will always be less-than-or-equal-to 42:00.
Left-click on the hour and minute values for stamina to increase them. Right-click to decrease them.
If you have more than one script with the same conditions, OXTools will always use the last one. So it's best to only have one script per condition combination.
Conditions are only checked after login (after initial launch and/or reconnect).

Scripts are listed by script name.
You can hover over a script to see more information (include level and stamina conditions).

Ignore This Profile
When you left-click a profile to access launch options, there is now an option under 'Launch All' called 'Ignore This Profile'.
When checked, the corresponding profile will be ignore when 'Launch All' is used.
Note that this option is not saved. So if you restart OXTools for any reason you will have to re-check this option.

Profiles
You can now create a new, and edit an existing, profile to only contain a description and client path.
This is useful if you want to quickly launch a client without having to locate it on your computer, or have your desktop cluttered with shortcuts, and be able to manually login when you please.

Bug Fixes and Improvements
Fixes an issue where OXTools would crash if you didn't have the XenoBot Settings folder in your documents and you opened the 'XenoBot Script Launcher'.
Fixes an issue where 'Reconnect' would open minimized clients, to perform a login, and they would not be maximized
When browsing for a client path it will now default to your Program Files folder. (e.g., "C:\Program Files (x86)")

cOyuxSu.png

OXTools

Download OXTools Beta v1.1.1.0

SeMzbvO.png

The 'CPU Saver' has now been changed to a pop-up window instead of it's own page.
Fixes an issue where clients, that were actively patched by the 'CPU Saver', would get "stuck" when OXTools was exited.
Made improvements to the 'CPU Saver' so that OXTools uses a lot less CPU on older computers

cOyuxSu.png

OXTools

Download OXTools Beta v1.1.1.1

Fixes an issue where the address for the Level condition wasn't correct which caused the condition not to function properly
You MUST delete the Addresses.xml file in your ../AppData/Roaming/OXTools/ folder or you will still experience this issue. (Google "appdata folder <insert operating system here>" for instructions on how to locate your AppData folder.)

Back