• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

Loooks reaally nice, I'll try it out :D

aff, can't edit so i'll post another post

How can I know which hotkeys I can make? It's same as elf or whaA?

Give key also PLX ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we haven't got any full tutorials to direct you to at the moment as we haven't had much time to do so. I will start working on a couple so I can link people to them for support. Sorry for the inconvenience, but maybe DarkstaR can give you a little run through as to the functions of the hotkey (icon) system. (Try to be more specific with your questions though, it is quite difficult to understand the problem if you don't explain what is wrong.)

And lucky for me, I'm running Vista 64bit U,u.

I'll have the problem fixed soon. RL has been very hectic and depressing the last 3 days, so havent had much time.

How can I know which hotkeys I can make? It's same as elf or whaA?

Give key also PLX ;D
use {target/self} <item id>
toggle {light/xray/pause}
say <text>
spy {up/down/center}

(Leave out the "<>" and "{}")

Theres more, but I cant think of them atm

smells to Wanna-be, sorry
Coming from an OT person?
Dont call my bot a copy if you work with OTs. All OTs are is a Tibia ripoff, no less and definitely no more. Not to mention, the crap you do with ots is nothing. The ot DEV's spend their time making it, you just plugin your easily made scripts and maps. My bot is written from scratch, core and all.

Dont talk about my bot being a copy, if your in the OT scene.

How about we stop commenting on the "dentist" and comment more on the topic of the thread. We are still in need of bot testers. ;> if your trial runs out, after 30 days, you can contact DarkstaR via pm and ask for a key. That way you can continue testing. Ofcourse this key will no longer work once the bot's full version is released.

How about we stop commenting on the "dentist" and comment more on the topic of the thread. We are still in need of bot testers. ;> if your trial runs out, after 30 days, you can contact DarkstaR via pm and ask for a key. That way you can continue testing. Ofcourse this key will no longer work once the bot's full version is released.

If you fix the 64 bit version I could test it >.>.:blink:

edit:

the news on the website says its fixed o_O.

The only thing which I found better than other bots was the cave walker.

So smokie, I'll give you some suggestions
On auto attacker had more things such as attack with spells such as waves/morts and what so ever, Also that feature elfbot has so it's running from a monster instead of just standing still/following the monster.

On the auto healer

If you fix the 64 bit version I could test it >.>.:blink:

edit:

the news on the website says its fixed o_O.

It is fixed. Smokie tested it and it worked for him, and hes the one who initially discovered the bug. Ive fixed it last night and made sure it worked on both XP and Vista 64 bit. If its still not working, download the latest version (Uploaded 4~ hours ago)

The only thing which I found better than other bots was the cave walker.

So smokie, I'll give you some suggestions
On auto attacker had more things such as attack with spells such as waves/morts and what so ever, Also that feature elfbot has so it's running from a monster instead of just standing still/following the monster.

On the auto healer

I'll be adding strike spells and whatnot to cavebot. If you notice the disabled "Attack using priority" button, once that is enabled, it will blow you away. The plans I have for the attacker are insane.

Sorry but, you know -1 about me. So nn fake talks. And u can write w/e u want to ur bot. But still smells to wanna-be. Elf Best bot since always. Bye
And why is Elfbot the best then?
Just look at the newer updates, how many new features do see?

(please merge my posts)
Proxy and links are not working because they are very sensitive to changes in the Tibia protocol. I will eventually have to spend some time to restore these features to their former states.
That was in the 8.42 update

124ircz.png

You should make it possible to Add Party(if its possible :p)

Sorry but, you know -1 about me. So nn fake talks. And u can write w/e u want to ur bot. But still smells to wanna-be. Elf Best bot since always. Bye
I love how when people get told off all they can do is say "man you dont know me! bye!"

Dont talk crap about my bot when you cant back yourself up

Even TibiaBot NG is better than this :S

Sorry to tell ya, but on the good side, it's a beta.
So hopefully we'll see further updates and features being added to this bot.

Just explain whats so bad about it. gosh <_<

Works only on 8.5 client?;(
As of now, yes. Once BETA is over I'll be re-implementing 8.42, 8.4, and MAYBE 8.40. Also, as it updates I'll keep old version. In 8.51 it will still work for 8.50, ect.

Give me one reason how it is. Sure, I'm missing some of the things NG has, AS OF NOW. but everything I have that NG does is alot better, not to mention I have alot more.

Keep working. ;)

I will try. Today is a horrible day for me and I'm feeling like crap, but I'll work through it.

Back