• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

People are missing the point about the bot at the moment, it isn't meant to be a finished product so stop comparing it to other finished products. It is still in testing and ALOT of features are still "disabled". I want to make this clear, and hope that you will retract most of the comments made when the full version is released. Anyone have anything constructive to say, maybe some suggestions for features that they'd like to see implemented?

Can you be more specific? Maybe is it as certain times? Or during certain actions. It would help solve the problem if you gave more details as to the problem. Thanks, and we'll look into it for you.

i lag when i use the bot :blink:

Same here, I do not know how explain it but i'll give it a shot..
After like 10 minutes having it on my mouse starts to move slower and laggy

This is a result of the mousehook. I'm not sure why its starting to lag after some time of you guys using the bot, though. Could be the bot staring to do alot of actions so the mousehook gets processed alot slower.

Do you mind telling me the features your using when it lags, and also your system specs? (Processor speed, ram, OS - also would help to know how much CPU/memory the bot is taking)

Updated!

In this update, I have fixed what I believe was causing peoples mouses to lag. Also, few looter bugs have been fixed, as well as some attacker ones. Lastly, I have remade the entire icons interface into a much simpler, easy to use one.

I dislike how your Website doesnt work with Internet Explorer

I didnt even know that it didnt! ;O!
My IE doesnt even open up, its broken. I use firefox. Thanks for letting me know that it doesnt, I'll surely fix it.

infernet explorer suck anyway..
True!

Cant edit my post >.<

Anyways, I fixed it for IE. Thanks for letting me know it was being gay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea IE support has been added for any IE users. (Although you'd probably want to consider switching ;>)

Haha well on the website, TUGBot - News there is a Download button on the right side, under Screenshots in the NAV bar.

If for some reason you cannot see it, the download page is: TUGBot - Download
Try it out.

If it doesnt work go to download the client directly off the website:
http://www.tibiaugbot.com/Download.php

Thats so weird I see the navigation menu now but it wasnt showing before :huh: maybe it was something about my firefox or something, I was seeing the website all messed up with no navigation menu and the letters were all scrambled up lol.

Now I clicked your link TUGBot - News and its all correct. Maybe I was stoned and didnt notice <_<

Well thanks :thumbup:

Thanks, another update should be up soon, adding some other features that you see in standard bots. To make it more usable for casual botters. At the same time there is constant changes being made to the already implemented features and more advanced ones are soon to come as well.

Give me one reason how it is. Sure, I'm missing some of the things NG has, AS OF NOW. but everything I have that NG does is alot better, not to mention I have alot more.

What part of my post didn't you read?

I said..."on the good site, it's beta. So hopefully we'll see more and an improvement."

I didn't say it's bad or that it sucks :thumbup:

Back