• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

Meh ok sorry, I tend to get defensive because alot of the time people are talking crap when they know nothing, and just because they can :p

I'm trying to use this on otserv and the features of the bot works fine but when i try to do something in the client like: Moving and item/using and item, it doesn't do it and it says 'Sorry not possible'. And this is only when i'm using it because when i don't have it open the client acts perfectly fine.
BTW i think this bot is better than ELF and NG by much :)

It may be only when your trying to move an item from a backpack. Just close and re-open the backpack, if that works I'm guessing your using an older version, because I fixed that bug a while ago

IT works now, that was the problem, but the version i download was in the download page in your website

This bot seems to have potential but multi-version support really needs to be added to maximize the user count :p

I saw someone advertising this bot on Neptera yesterday lol

I would rather use Tibia Auto since its free and I don't like trials >.<

Other than its 30 trial, its a good bot.

This bot seems to have potential but multi-version support really needs to be added to maximize the user count :p

I'm going to add it soon. Just wanna get all new features done so I can add other version in a heap, instead of slowly

This bot does seem to have tons of potential. I haven't seen anything EXTREMELY new that blows every other bot out of the water.

You seem to highly promote your customer support over that of LordOfWars (thank god). Do you know what would skyrocket your bot sales?

If you figured out WHY players got banned during the massbans, and made your bot undetectable. Enough trial & error should enable you to figure out the cause (most likely).

I'm not saying my suggestion is probable, I'm only saying that if done, you'd be richer than LoW very quickly.

Red

If you figured out WHY players got banned during the massbans, and made your bot undetectable. Enough trial & error should enable you to figure out the cause (most likely).

I'm not saying my suggestion is probable, I'm only saying that if done, you'd be richer than LoW very quickly.

Red

In theory, that would work amazingly. Heres the proble, though (quoted from a post I made on another site)
DarkstaR said:
For one, they wont ban you right away. To truely be sure you need to test it until the next banwave occurs. Also, only 5000~ people get banned during a ban wave, yet theres hundreds of thousands botting.

I dont think testing for a day mean shit. I dont think testing at all means shit.

When a bot is used by more than 100 people and they all survive the banwave while all being active and using NO OTHER tools, then its safe to conclude that its not detectable.

Though, I have taken precautions to try and prevent detection of my program, such as
  • Using Tibia Internals to do all of my dirty work
  • Puttin short, unnoticable, yet random delays on actions to fool heuristic pattern recognization algorithms
  • randomize waypoints walking using a node system [It leaves it up to the creator of waypoints to add the nodes, the more they add the better off they are]
  • Removed the easily detectable features which are used by NG, Elf, and TibiaAuto (These include looking at a player as soon as he/she enters screen to obtain level and vocation data)

Good Bot nothing special. If u make a REAL undedatable Bot. U will have the most downloaded bot on tibia. And i mean real. not just changeing the waypoints adding delay cause that crap is not helping and people are still geting banned. If not i honestly rather get Blackd OR elfbot.

I will.

Wont be programming for a day or two. Getting windows 7 and already have all my source code in backup

I really look forward to use this bot too. Only problem I have right now is that I think you should make a converter: .wpt to the file name that tugbot uses :)

ough, I have taken precautions to try and prevent detection of my program, such as

* Using Tibia Internals to do all of my dirty work
* Puttin short, unnoticable, yet random delays on actions to fool heuristic pattern recognization algorithms
* randomize waypoints walking using a node system [It leaves it up to the creator of waypoints to add the nodes, the more they add the better off they are]
* Removed the easily detectable features which are used by NG, Elf, and TibiaAuto (These include looking at a player as soon as he/she enters screen to obtain level and vocation data)

This isnt helping. People are still geting banned. BLACKD has tryed. this. To me this is not speical. Its still detectable. and i rather use blackd

BlackD has not tried number 1, so you really dont know what your saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back