• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

@master, when other protocols become available ill let you know.

@others, thanks for the support, keep em coming we are still looking for testers!

Well its up to you, either add me to msn, via PM or talk to DarkstaR. Both works.

Framerate and other small functions will be added soon. Currently working on another big part of the bot which will surely get some attention. Hopefully you guys stick around and check it out when its done.

looking forward to this bot being finished, i will definitely donate :)

So, I been slaving away over a hot compiler <lol> for the past few hours, decided I wanted to release navigation with the intial release, so you guys better be glad! Heres what I've go SO FAR, expect more ;)

navlive.png

So, now not only do you have the names of teammates placed onscreen, you have a map with real-time positions. Your teammates positions will update on this map once every 200 miliseconds! Its probably obvious, but the up arrow means they are on a high floor, down arrow is lower floor, and dot is current.

The map can be zoomed in an out, and dragged with the mouse.

Soon I will add the ability to rightclick on the map and set a "rendezvos" point, which all players connected to the server will be able to see.

Also, incase I've lost you:
Navigation system is a feature which allows you to connect to a server along with all of your teammates, and communicate your positions back and forth. In the future, it will do alot more.

Got a few bugs to workout o the external minimap, but other than that it works great

Working on a couple of new features as well so stay tuned! Keep checking back here.

Haha it will be different. Theres no use making the same features. We want to be competitors with elfbot, and make other features that will bring other users to us.

Like previously mentioned, we will be competitors with Elfbot once the full release is ready. Don't worry you will all enjoy this bot I promise.:thumbup:

Back