• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Bleach Online: Recruitment

Payoss

BO-Mapper
Reaction score
r68v.jpg

Greetings everyone!

First of all i want to say that neither me or my friend Remoq(other admin) can not make sprites to save a life so that is why we're looking for a new member to join our team aka' Bleach Online.
If you can make sprites answer in this top or create one on our forum..
We're not pros at what we're doing so we're not expecting you to be the best of bests, but the better you are the better we will try and the more chances you have to get in.

What are we expecting of you?

- Ability of creating sprites like: nature(trees, grass, bushes etc.), items(zanpaktous, clothes) etc. All sprites must be in a normal tibia style.
- To work fast, maybe not that fast because sometimes we're also busy.
- Ability of team work
- We do not want to get sprites once ever month, we need them as soon as it's possible. This will also motivate us.

What can we offer for you?

We can't offer you money because we're just students but we can offer you a place in our team, which means you will be one of Administrators.
We're hoping that you will upgrade your skills when working with us, and find a purpose of your hard work..

Helpful links:
Forum
Gallery progress.

Code:
Code:
Name/Nickname:
Example of your work:

Refresh.
SKILLS

KAIDO
100%

1 - [Healing Yourself] You're healing yourself, you can't move though.
2 - [Friend Healing] Healing your mate, both characters must be next to eachother, also can not move during the healing.
Click the icon, then select your target and here you go.
3 - [Active Healing] When this is activated we're healing ourselves, not a lot but we're able to move and fight. We get an aura that heals us.

(On the picture, i had to heal myself by using "Friend Healing")
hyqy.png

Last edited:
So the icons are from maplestory, because we don't have spriter.
Therefore we are looking for people who create graphics for us.

As Naruto ots already exist. there is no good OTS Bleach.
Besides, I love anime bleach ;)

I started to watch bleach Eps 9 lol sounds good

Refresh.
There's too many Naruto Open Tibia Servers and we're trying to make awesome Bleach server as there's practically none.
We're not trying to do similar things to Shinobi Online but obviously not copy them.
We're working on their sprites at the moment, but as soon as we find a spriter, we will change all sprites.

Refresh.
The last thing i've worked on is forum design, i spent my entire free time today to get this done, sorry i was quite busy though.
Tell us how you're finding it?
http://bleachonline.xaa.pl/

Last edited:
Hello again!

At the moment we work on "study points"
These are points that will allow us to to unlock or upgrade our techniques and skills.
We thought of giving you 3 points a level and quests, when we finish a quest or leveling up, we will get the points.

"yeahh... I leveled up!"
9kwx.png

Refresh !

Who would not want to level up, unlock a techniques and add some points in it to get better? :D

535u.png

I see im not even needed to refresh this thread as someone else is doing it for me ._.

Back