• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Bloodherbs

maybe you should try to make that "stupid quest" before wasting our forum space

maybe you should try to make that "stupid quest" before wasting our forum space

Your forum space?
Seems you didn't get the fact. There used to be a way to obtain blood herbs in several daily spawns. For skilled players like I am was it possible to get about 10 Blood Herbs a day and not just 1 per character ;)

Ofc you didn't know those spawns ;)

Thats was some updates ago now you need to do the quest.

That's fucking stupid because now you can just get 1 Herb per character while there are already millions of blood herbs in houses.

If Im right there was a shop keeper at Ankrahmun who sold them. Like 14months ago

Ye, for example, I have like 100 b herbs, while now you can only get 1?

Ye, for example, I have like 100 b herbs, while now you can only get 1?

Well, I just bought an house after the update and decorated it. But now Im out of blood herbs. I haven't thought that I'll need more than 50 ones, now Im in need and I started running around but there haven't been one daily spawn. Out of 14 or something.

Your forum space?
Seems you didn't get the fact. There used to be a way to obtain blood herbs in several daily spawns. For skilled players like I am was it possible to get about 10 Blood Herbs a day and not just 1 per character ;)

Made my day.

you can also get those in crown armor/shield quest aka black knight quest, after each ss it will respawn 1 blood herb

Your forum space?

For skilled players like I am was it possible to get about 10 Blood Herbs a day and not just 1 per character ;)

if u were this skilled that u say u are u would know u can only obtain 1 blood herb / character by doing that quest ;)

For skilled players like I am was it possible to get about 10 Blood Herbs a day and not just 1 per character ;)

if u were this skilled that u say u are u would know u can only obtain 1 blood herb / character by doing that quest ;)

Retard.. B4 update.. hopeless fail

How to obtain them nowadays?
Only in making that stupid quest?

With this stupid quest has the Bloodherb quest at Venore been meant. I don't and that is what's so fucked up. Everyone has like 50 Bloob herbs in his house, so nowadays there has to be 50 fucking characters to get a nice house full of bloob herbs and that's not that easy with only ~60players online. On real tibia most of the Bloobherbs are getting sold by non-pacc players and here everyone can buy a house. I hope you've found out the sense of this problems.

It's not important for me because I just bought another 50 Bloodherbs but it's a logical problem..

Back