• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BOOKS to learn about how to make an OT

69lmao420

Reaction score
Which Books would you recommend for people that is starting in this new world to read?
If you don't know any "title" which things would you tell to people to search for (in a book format)?

If we get on this thread a good amount of books I will research them and compile them on a list here.

Peace

theres no books on ot creation, only tutorials and documentation
closest thing would be docs.otland.net
this also doesn't belong in support, i moved the thread to discussion for you

I very seriously doubt there are any books out there specifically for this world.

Having said that though, I would pay good money for an updated, in depth pdf detailing things pertaining to the current TFS.

For example: Step by step scripting tutorials, how to implement or change specific things, the thought process behind downgrading the engine, even a list of exactly what all of the properties do in object builder, or an updated how exactly to make custom spells and monsters.

Don't get me wrong, I've figured most of it out by now, but it would have been amazing to have all of that at my fingertips from the beginning.

Back