• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

Loot message on screen is now avaiable by killing monsters (similar to newer Tibia versions)

This message also appear to all party members.

To disable this messages type /loot disable, or /loot enable to enable it.

-note: this patch will be avaiable on the next server save.

lootmsg.PNG

[Command to check current task] Now you can check your current task information by typing '!tasks'.
Example:
14:26 CM Old: !tasks
14:26 Started Tasks: Ancient Scarabs [2/250] and Dragons [4/400].
We had this update for receiving many suggestion from players, if you have more suggestion to help us improve your gaming, please leave a message on our forum. Thanks for playing D2!

['Bring me to'] Now you can travel on boats and tapestries using the 'bring me to', this way you do not have to wait for the others to finish talking to the NPC.
Example: bring me to carlin
Enjoy D2!

NEW RESET!

We are glad to announce a new era on D2 Server!

Few changes will happen on the next version:

General
- New politic against botting: We are not going to add/require a custom client, instead, we are going to act as old Tibia. Gamemasters will be oriented to respond bot's report. It will be added notations, followed by ban, followed by final ban. You will be able to report botters using Ctrl+R or on our Forum (using pictures or any other kind of proof).
- Experience stage is decreased a bit.
- Regeneration is higher!
- Mage damage is higher!

New Rates:

Level 1 to 25 25x
Level 26 to 35 15x
Level 36 to 45 10x
Level 46 to 55 10x
Level 56 to 65 8x
Level 66 to 75 7x
Level 75 to 85 6x
Level 86 to 95 5x
Level 96 to 105 3x
Level 106 to 125 2x
Level 126 to 169 1.8x
Level 170+ 1.5x

Skill: 8x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 2x

Donates
-Every donate from 06/01/2015 will be added back to donor's account. No need for verification.

See you friday. Enjoy D2!

Last edited:
I downloaded the client, how come when I try to open it, it tells me Tibia is already running? I had this problem with a different client i downloaded also.

I downloaded the client, how come when I try to open it, it tells me Tibia is already running? I had this problem with a different client i downloaded also.
Its working fine here, try to add -gamaster on the shortcut so you can open multiples clients.

Server is fun but the exp rates come to a screeching halt, highest levels will be around 160-200 and can't gain much after that being a pvp server infested with MCs. Mages sevearly overpowered because they practically never run out of runes and have super speed with very high mana regain makes them at least 3x stronger then Knights and Paladins.
In pvp knight and Paladins have a hard time doing more damage then they can heal because their mana regains so fast they can just nonstop heal while knight and paladin rely on runes.
Some people already have 200k+ gold and 100+ bps of runes available.

Server is fun but the exp rates come to a screeching halt, highest levels will be around 160-200 and can't gain much after that being a pvp server infested with MCs. Mages sevearly overpowered because they practically never run out of runes and have super speed with very high mana regain makes them at least 3x stronger then Knights and Paladins.
In pvp knight and Paladins have a hard time doing more damage then they can heal because their mana regains so fast they can just nonstop heal while knight and paladin rely on runes.
Some people already have 200k+ gold and 100+ bps of runes available.
Well, lets remember its a ot server.
Yes, mages on this version is a bit overpowered. We have increased 5% mage's attack damage, but knights and paladins are almost 15% stronger than original version. Since we took off the "edit" weaponds (atk 55) for knights, now you are all seeing this difference. I do not think that Knights or Paladins should be as strong as you are saying on this version, but anyway, I am glad for your feedback, and I will going to try to make the best effort to balance it without prejudicing the oldschool style.

I start on this server but when i was lvl 50 a lot of botters kill me... and they dont fail any sd. The ot is very nice but the bot kill this server... please make antibotclient...

Could you please make a god damn antibot people still bot no mather what it's not fun when they aim all sds on you. Atleast a custom client would be great and server will be always full.

My frustration was not in my power, it was the sustainability of mages. With their increased mana regain compared to knight and paladin power, they can continuously out heal our damage and the mana regenerates fast enough to where they don't run out of mana fast enough to have to run or die lol.
Paladins and Knights rely on uhs and mages rely on mana, when mana shield is not needed vs us they can out sustain and out damage us.
Mage vs Mage is whoevers bot shoots fastest and runs out of mana first lol
I have been attempted to be pkd hundreds of times on 7.6 servers. You can tell who is not botting because if you're attempting to dodge they will miss shots and you see the poof. On here some people hit their sds with no poof. (Or they poof five times a second from auto cast exhaust)

The only bad thing about 7.6 is the people who do bot and never get caught destroy the game.
They NEED to be found and action taken against them.
The fair players will leave, the cheaters will stay till banishment, and then you lose good and bad people when it could have only been the bad.

Just put them in Thais jail instead of banishment. To be released you need to spend a certain amount of time online and in jail auto log off is 5 minutes. 2 hours needed in jail

Just put them in Thais jail instead of banishment. To be released you need to spend a certain amount of time online and in jail auto log off is 5 minutes. 2 hours needed in jail

Jailing them like that will make them use some kind of dancing script on their bot in order not to get kicked, only to keep on botting after 2 hours. Instant deletion of the account works better.

The thing about antibot client is that they mostly sucks, freezes, lags, bugs, and some people do not play just for the fact of being 'custom client', and not about ant bot client. However, we are doing ur best to receive reports and execute them.

Back