• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

changed to tomorrow at 4p

wtf is 4p? 4 PM? What timezone?

Edit: Saw the countdown on website..

Edit 2: Saw in the shop that the gem thingy costs 6 points, doesn't add up with anything. Just change it to 5, don't try to get people to have 4 points left over. It's a dick move.

Last edited:
I donated on june second and i wont get my points back? thats kind of scammy mate. Also, its still within the time to challenge the purchase on paypal and as you have removed the points theres a case for getting them back.
I'd like to get my points back

wtf is 4p? 4 PM? What timezone?

Edit: Saw the countdown on website..

Edit 2: Saw in the shop that the gem thingy costs 6 points, doesn't add up with anything. Just change it to 5, don't try to get people to have 4 points left over. It's a dick move.
you are right. has changed.

I donated on june second and i wont get my points back? thats kind of scammy mate. Also, its still within the time to challenge the purchase on paypal and as you have removed the points theres a case for getting them back.
I'd like to get my points back
of course you will get it, the system added only 40 days before today, but it does not mean whoever donated before than that will not receive. please mail your payment details to [email protected]

Should change AOL to 15k for now, since nobody has money. In a day or 2, change back to 40k.

Change power bolts, mana regen is too high. People made 300 in 20 minutes. Attacks too high at that rate, level 20 rp killing dragon and dls.. lol. Change spell to 2 p bolts per, and lower attack. ffs

Change power bolts, mana regen is too high. People made 300 in 20 minutes. Attacks too high at that rate, level 20 rp killing dragon and dls.. lol. Change spell to 2 p bolts per, and lower attack. ffs
you shush u.......high mana regen is only reason i play, and lol???? is this shit getting ddos'd this hard right now wtf

you shush u.......high mana regen is only reason i play, and lol???? is this shit getting ddos'd this hard right now wtf

Yeah the regen is fine, but the p bolt ratio isnt lol. I can make a lv 20 rp get 60 dist make p bolts and solo lv 70 mages :X

We have added an option to kill a boss after completing a task. (to check which task have a boss, access our Task List)

As soon you report a task to Grizzly Adamsyou will be teleported to the boss room, where you can select an empty area to kill the boss. This area is a non-logout area, and you have 5 minutes to kill the boss before being removed from the area.

A boss have 10% loot chance of dropping a Mandrake. By clicking on the Mandrake, you will receive up to 4 task points (random).

We also changed from 2 to 3 how many times you can repeat a task.

If you have suggestion on what items we can add on our task shop please let us know by commenting on this new.

-note: this update will be avaiable on the next server save.

tasks.PNG

Thanks for playing D2 Server, we are expecting you to comment on this new and help us upgrade even more our/your server!

We have added an option to kill a boss after completing a task. (to check which task have a boss, access our Task List)

As soon you report a task to Grizzly Adamsyou will be teleported to the boss room, where you can select an empty area to kill the boss. This area is a non-logout area, and you have 5 minutes to kill the boss before being removed from the area.

A boss have 10% loot chance of dropping a Mandrake. By clicking on the Mandrake, you will receive up to 4 task points (random).

We also changed from 2 to 3 how many times you can repeat a task.

If you have suggestion on what items we can add on our task shop please let us know by commenting on this new.

-note: this update will be avaiable on the next server save.

tasks.PNG

Thanks for playing D2 Server, we are expecting you to comment on this new and help us upgrade even more our/your server!

So what happens if I have already finished some tasks with bosses? Don't get to repeat and get them? o.0 That means I missed out on prolly 3-4 mandrakes.

So what happens if I have already finished some tasks with bosses? Don't get to repeat and get them? o.0 That means I missed out on prolly 3-4 mandrakes.
Thats one reason why we increased how many times you can repeat a task, so you will get another chance to make it again.

We introduce a new formula to receive experience for killing players. This formula is different from the regular 'pvp enforced exp rate'. Its based on the target total experience compared to your total experience, and player required experience for the next level.

What this mean? This new formula do not allow low level killing a high level and getting absurd amount of experience, nor an high level power abusing a low level to get experience. If you kill a player about the same level as you, you will not get much experience.

To represent this formula, we made few tests with a level 8 killing a level 90, a level 90 killing another level 90 and a level 90 killing a level 140. On the first test, the level 8 gained 89% of level, on the second, he gained less than 5%, and on the last test, the player gained 27% of level. Not to much, not to low huh?

This formula is also based on the player vocation, why? Because Knights are hard to kill, Paladin are less hard, but still harder than mage, and mage are papers. Thinking about that, a Knight will give 8% more experience based on this formula, a Paladin 4% and Mages 1% more.

Keep in mind that this update can still be changed, please leave a comment on this new so we can ajust this formula with players opnions.

-We also decreased free bless protection from level 20, to level 15.

-note: this update will apply on the next server save.

Enjoy D2

Back