• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

letter_martel_H.gif
ello friends and colaborators,

A new journey starts for D2 Server, and it is going to start on June, 1st.

We have improved our server at the maximum level possible, all bugs knewn were fixed, we released new updates and hunt areas. We also have changed our staff, we have new members free of corruption, they will not be able to do anything besides help the community!

On the server's physical side, we have changed our datacenter, upgrade from windows to linux, from 8gb to 16gb of memory ram, and 2gbps of link! You will fly on our SQMs!

As we promised, we will reward the following players from the last reset who were on the top 15 with 10 premium points for each of them:

Rokkit, Pzk Zokrr, Marihuana, Schumaker, Phobos Knight, The Wise, Shiru's, Carrera, Popstar, Minavanna, Lamarck, Combito Pelego, Aga, Kurt Cobain and Vrau.

Note: Remember that we cleaned everything besides the accounts, so if you are one of them, your premium points has already added to you.

Also, everyone who donated, will receive their points back on the account that bought it (it may take 1 or 2 days)!

Thank you all for the support, and we hope you enjoy the new D2 server! We promise you, it is going to be a great new experience!

Last edited:
updates:
This update will come will a new quest, the Annihilator 2 (Lv 110, 5 players required, 5 Demons and 2 Juggernauts).

You will be able to choose between:
-Demon Legs (arm: 9)
-Winged Helmet (Arm:10, speed: +10)
-Blessed Shield (Def: 40)
-Thunder Hammer (Atk: 55, Def: 35)

anih2.PNG

blank.gif

letter_martel_H.gif
ello friends and colaborators,

this update's goal is to balance and incentive players to play with different vocations and expand respawn areas.

spells:
-New UH's formula, it recovers about 20% more.
-SD damage increased (based on ml).
-Exura healing increased..
-Exevo Gran Mas Pox damage increased.
-Paralyze's power increased.
-Strikes (exori mort/vis/flam) damage increased.

new hunt areas:
-Black knight respawn added with more than 30 black knights. (you can access it by BK Quest)
-Hero respawn expanded with more than 30 heros. (on the way to anih/dh/etc)
-Ankrahmun's Dragons (south, mid and north) respawns expanded. (more than 30 respawns added)
-Hydras from Port Hope expanded.
-Demons from Edron expanded.
-Monks respaws added around Thais. (train?!)

NPCs changes:
-Frodo now sells brown mushroom for 10gps each.
-NPC Dario (ammunition, power bolts) added on Thais's south depot.

bugs fixed:
-Hydrana's stairs. (you could not use SD)

misc:
-signs to Djins and Rashid added on Thais.
-Thais's boat is now a house.
-Loss experience/magic/skills per death reduced from 10% to 5.5%.
-kills to redskull per day increased from 5 to 6, and to ban from 10 to 12.
-power bolts's attack increased to 50. (c. arrow is 47)
Posted by GM Old

letter_martel_D.gif
2wers,

we introduce to you a new area, Alva, with the following respaws:

- Tarantulas
- Crocodiles
- Beholders
- Wild Warrios
- Giant Spiders
- Heros
- Black Knights

also, and a new quest, the Furyosa (demons, fury, dark torture and black knights). Reward: dwarven set

Alva is located by Cormaya (south).

note: this update will apply at the server save (5am)
Enjoy D2!

BK.gif

letter_martel_P.gif
letter_martel_K.gif
Shop working!

PK Points can be acquired by killing players.

lvl 80+ = 1 point
lvl 100+ = 2 points
lvl 120+ = 3 points
lvl 140+ = 4 points
lvl 160+ = 5 points
lvl 180+ = 6 points
lvl 200+ = 7 points

You can use your pk points on our PK SHOP

Enjoy D2!

WAS playing it to try it out again. Paladins all over just 2 hit you, for fun. Damage doesn't need to be THAT much higher than normal... dumb.

Shop doesn't work when you use paypal and if you complain about it you log on to find all your chars deleted on the account ^^

Where do I Begin. Well... i played on this OTS, gameplay is okay but server administration sucks. They do all of update's (it's good) but their updates makes a lot of bugs. They ignoring players who reports these errors. I lost all of my skills because of their update. Support of this OTS didnt want to help me a lot. They just ignored me. Generally i do not recommend this OTS unless You don't mind to still creating characters because Your previous is f"ck up because they make one of great update.

Where do I Begin. Well... i played on this OTS, gameplay is okay but server administration sucks. They do all of update's (it's good) but their updates makes a lot of bugs. They ignoring players who reports these errors. I lost all of my skills because of their update. Support of this OTS didnt want to help me a lot. They just ignored me. Generally i do not recommend this OTS unless You don't mind to still creating characters because Your previous is f"ck up because they make one of great update.
We sure ignore all players, look our forum and see if there is any topic within more than 5 minutes without an answer. Thank you for your feedback, do not bother to come back again.

Your character were deleted because you held all your payments. Please do not come back.
Lmao held my payments? I requested a refund because I never got the points you moron
You could of answered the dispute by giving the points rather then giving a refund.

The actual server itself is good though , just admin tells everyone not to come back

Last edited:
We sure ignore all players, look our forum and see if there is any topic within more than 5 minutes without an answer. Thank you for your feedback, do not bother to come back again.

Lol.. dude.. we're giving you feedback and you're telling us to not come back to your server, and calling me dumb and shit. Take what people say, say ok thanks, and be nice. Don't be a dickhead to people playing on YOUR server.

Lmao held my payments? I requested a refund because I never got the points you moron
You could of answered the dispute by giving the points rather then giving a refund.

The actual server itself is good though , just admin tells everyone not to come back
Well, we actually do not want players that buy points, get items, and then open a 100% rate win dispute on paypal, it is kind of trashy person. Your points were added when you opened a dispute, thats why your characters were deleted. Thanks for your feedback.

Lol.. dude.. we're giving you feedback and you're telling us to not come back to your server, and calling me dumb and shit. Take what people say, say ok thanks, and be nice. Don't be a dickhead to people playing on YOUR server.
You are much disrespect in-game. People here only sees what is on topic, yes true, very rude, but what about what you said before? I do not have to listen to you while your are being rude and accept it. We sure like feedbacks, thats why our forum is fulled with posts and answers, no one never complained before about the way we treat and listen everyone. Thank you for your feedback anyway.

Back