• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

Yeah, if someone refunds points just to get free donors thats a dick move. But, if hes telling the truth, you could have settled it more calmly. Who knows, shit happens.

You are much disrespect in-game. People here only sees what is on topic, yes true, very rude, but what about what you said before? I do not have to listen to you while your are being rude and accept it. We sure like feedbacks, thats why our forum is fulled with posts and answers, no one never complained before about the way we treat and listen everyone. Thank you for your feedback anyway.

I wasn't rude in-game, ever. I logged on maybe twice, got pked/almost pked by everyone I see because they have nothing else to do. I'm the nicest person you'll meet on an OT. All I said, was that the damage for paladins shouldn't be THAT much increased. That's all.

I wasn't rude in-game, ever. I logged on maybe twice, got pked/almost pked by everyone I see because they have nothing else to do. I'm the nicest person you'll meet on an OT. All I said, was that the damage for paladins shouldn't be THAT much increased. That's all.
Ok man, my bad then. I appreciate your feedback and patience.

Yeah, if someone refunds points just to get free donors thats a dick move. But, if hes telling the truth, you could have settled it more calmly. Who knows, shit happens.
It is a dick move, he was complaining that the paymente were not automatic, true, our paypal script is not working since we moved databases, but anyway, took us 30 minutos to add the points manually, and probably 2 hours later the dispute were open.

Here are the steps you need to make:
1. You need a valid creditcard or a PayPal account with a required amount of money.
2. Choose how many points you want buy.
3. Click on the donate/buy button.
4. Make a transaction on PayPal.
5. After the transaction points will be automatically added to your account.
6. Go to Item shop and use your points.

How would I know you had to manually accept the order when your site clearly states its auto.
I never got the points hence why I made a dispute , if you had replied to the dispute and said they were manual I would of closed it, if you had replied in help rather than only answering people who talk Portuguese I again would have closed it. I had no issues if you have to manually add points but how would people know that if you clearly state otherwise? I'm no scammer and if you wish il send you the £2 or whatever it is to prove it..

Sent the money at 12.12 pm and opened a dispute at 12:20 according to PayPal so not sure how you make that hours when I make that 8 mins as I thought it was auto

Last edited:
We sure ignore all players, look our forum and see if there is any topic within more than 5 minutes without an answer. Thank you for your feedback, do not bother to come back again.
It's many of them without any answers. I'm sorry but I made few threads on Your forum about my problem. You didn't even try to solve it. Your answer wasn't helpfull. When i wrote what i did to get my skills back Your answer was "do..." what I've already done and offcourse i wrote about it before Your answer. Also before You helped me You just deleted my thread. What does it meant? After that i made a huge post where i wrote about this situation, Your answer was just "what skills?" I suggest You do not use english language if it isn't clear for You or tell of Your players that You helping just these people who made a payment. I'm sorry but You didn't show me even a little bit of respect. Gameplay and map is fine but Your attitude is poor.

letter_martel_A.gif
letter_martel_R.gif
letter_martel_E.gif
letter_martel_N.gif
letter_martel_A.gif

We introduce to you the new Arena Quest!

You will face 10 rooms with 10 new bosses!

To complete this quest, you need a team of 10 players level 100+ and 20 burning heart for each player.

The reward is: Golden Helmet, and access to Ciganum, where you can sell all your loot for 20% more!

Maximillian and Ciganum are located in Thais center town.

note: this update will apply on the next server save!

few pictures:

quest5.PNG

burning.PNG

quest2.PNG

quest3.PNG

quest4.PNG

Can inactive people lose their fucking houses? People have the biggest houses in venore, and the one has JUST A CROSSBOW in it.. God damn

Please tell me this OTclient with bot is a joke?.. What possessed you to do that...

Well you had the client uploaded now it;s down, meaning some people got to download it and keep it?....

Back