• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

Your spells listing doesn't list spells.

Weird, for me it works:

jMAZop46Tqelp2jQYUbsLA.png

Update title: mtibia.online - Low rates - 100% RL client 10 & 11 - New world started at 15/12/2017

On the website...

Thanks, since we added multiworld option to our gameserver, we had to refresh some caches. Now it was updated, thanks.

If you want, provide me your character name, and I will give you 25 TC for reporting this bug.

Thanks, since we added multiworld option to our gameserver, we had to refresh some caches. Now it was updated, thanks.

If you want, provide me your character name, and I will give you 25 TC for reporting this bug.
I don't play on your server I just checked out the web page and clicked on the spells and noticed there weren't any listed.

Yeah you told them to stop spamming because the mods probably threatened to close this bumpy-bumpy thread.
And your website is still half in spanish, if you have time to spam this badly you should just get out of your lazy ass and translate your shit.

Yeah you told them to stop spamming because the mods probably threatened to close this bumpy-bumpy thread.
And your website is still half in spanish, if you have time to spam this badly you should just get out of your lazy ass and translate your shit.

Hahaha not at all, I told them to come here and "over-spamm" from time to time. Also that is not a reason to close the thread.

Btw I love all otland-haters community, keep doing!

Changed tittle for:

[South Ameica] mtibia | 10 & 11 | Forgotten Knowledge, Heart of Destruction, First Dragon, Feru Ascendant, Prey System, Imbuiments, etc.

We have all maps from CipSoft, including Cultist Zones.

We are planning to add new warzones and the new quick loot feature really soon!

We have two game-worlds: Firtera (HARDCORE PVP) and Seconera (OPEN PVP), choose your world and play!

South america is not a country, Kito.

Even if it dies, I wouldn't say Rest In Peace since it doesn't really deserve. Corrupted gamemaster(s) and spoofing players (thank god players were not exaggerated in amount of online). I'm recalling this since I've been playing the server for few weeks, if you mess any of his friends [or his alt], you're done.

Corrupted GM? Dude I play RL in order to retrieve information to keep updating the server, and most of the payments come from exchanging TC on Cip for TC on mtibia. Thats why I dont interfer with the server gameplay. Whenever a team start abusing I open a new world for a few months and then merge.

Also I prefer RL since there is no bot.

You can exiva all players online, there is no spoofing data.

Btw you can see my characters which are Castiel and Puissant Arpi, which doesnt have any frag, never participated on a war, and they are just there in purpose to test live implementations.

Since it is the only server with forgotten knowledge, heart of destruction, first dragon and ferumbras ascension 100% working, people still play it, because they know the passion that I use by improving the game.

Take a look mtibia

Last edited by a moderator:
Back