• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaking News!

Guantanamo Bay files leak # Nuclear hellstorm

2Qcyz.png

The thing blinded people seem to not understand is that Bin laden is now made a martyr, people will "kill in his name".
In my eyes USA failed, the only way they would have won was catching Bin laden alive.

inb4 all muslims go suicide bombing americans.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

This is the greatest news in US, and the worst news for the GOP (Obama did something in 2 years that the GOP couldn't do in 8 years)
Finally our brothers and sisters can come home!

All US haters and Osama Bin Laden supporters, stay out.

I'm not going to argue about who did what and who didn't , since I'm relieved that guy is dead(no moralfaggotry in this thread.) but Osama getting killed while Obama is in administration means nothing it's not political win, it's revenge for those who died, thank SF and all involved (CIA and such) for finding and killing him, Obama had 0(nada, nothing) to do with this!

USA decided to kill Bin Laden for his deeds, but when it came to other people such as Gaddafi they are trying to find a place for him to live in peace? Don't you see the irony?

Personally, I am confused when it comes to media, therefore my conclusion is, why did they kill Bin Laden now (if he's dead..)?

There were several people trying to find Bin Laden before but George Bush denied their hunt after him, that's why I believe it's a bullshitty story, what I also believe is that Bin Laden did his job and when they didn't need him anymore -> dead.

Last edited:
I sure hope them faggots aint gonna nuke europe!!! mi no want dead

Cyko is right hes a martyr and his death has just made everything worse.
Its like kicking a beehive, one or to drones die, that wont affect the hive but damn all the bees will get pissed.

Also to some guy that said *Oh hes should burn in hell cause over 2000 US Soldiers died* do you know how many innocent people died in this war?
Not only US Soldiers died, noone talks about the thousands of people that got killed by the US atacks (Innocent people).
NOONE has won anything in this war, all they got are thousands of dead people on both sides.

So congratulations, hes dead and this war can now step onto the next level.

The thing blinded people seem to not understand is that Bin laden is now made a martyr, people will "kill in his name".
In my eyes USA failed, the only way they would have won was catching Bin laden alive.

inb4 all muslims go suicide bombing americans.

Probably the most lame comment I've heard for a long time, you ignorant dummy. That is actually a racist post and you should be infracted/banned for it, since many MEMBERS have gotten a banishment for such things.

Probably the most lame comment I've heard for a long time, you ignorant dummy. That is actually a racist post and you should be infracted/banned for it, since many MEMBERS have gotten a banishment for such things.

In what way was it a racist post? :eek:

Back