• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Breaking News!

He's not dead, why would they kill someone who's working with USA?

Also; al-Qaeda said that they'll nuke Europa if he'll get killed.

Osama bin laden - a true hero

10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths and $1,188,236,000,000 later, we managed to kill one person. Congratu-fucking-lations.

LISTEN NOW:

ONE OF THE LOWER CHIEFS, IN AL-QAEDA, SAID:
If they jail Osama Bin-Laden, or kill him, We will detonate a Nuclear Bomb which is secretly hided in one of Europe's countries.

[video=youtube;czzgOr4vlUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzgOr4vlUE[/video]

[video=youtube;Sj7gUyRiNtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7gUyRiNtY&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
Osama was killed, and all-of-a-sudden people don't seem to care that gas prices are around $4.15/gal and raising.

Red

Osama was killed, and all-of-a-sudden people don't seem to care that gas prices are around $4.15/gal and raising.

Red

Alright, so you pay $4.15/gal. I changed the gallon to liters and the us dollar to swedish crones, and guess what. We pay $9.3/gal. Be happy and drive as much as you can, your gas price will raise eventually aswell :)

Alright, so you pay $4.15/gal. I changed the gallon to liters and the us dollar to swedish crones, and guess what. We pay $9.3/gal. Be happy and drive as much as you can, your gas price will raise eventually aswell :)

Thanks for giving me a great appreciation for $4.15/gal lmao.

and now the US will realize. Was all the killing necessary? lol. meh fucking sweet :D
now troops can go home :)

USA just want to be greatest and most beautiful. I hope russia or someone will show them who's greatest, because USA got "most power in the world"

USA just want to be greatest and most beautiful. I hope russia or someone will show them who's greatest, because USA got "most power in the world"

We don't have so much power anymore, the fact that we were considered the most powerful and greatest country ever known was during the 1900s.
Anything after the Vietnam War, US started to fall. Though, we still have arguably one of the most powerful armed forces on the planet, but with all the technology spreading to other countries, all other countries are almost as similar.
Also, there is some speculation that if we work the same way as we are doing right now, in 5 years, China will economically be the #1, so within the next decade in the US, everything is going to be about technology and resource replacement.

We don't have so much power anymore, the fact that we were considered the most powerful and greatest country ever known was during the 1900s.
Anything after the Vietnam War, US started to fall. Though, we still have arguably one of the most powerful armed forces on the planet, but with all the technology spreading to other countries, all other countries are almost as similar.
Also, there is some speculation that if we work the same way as we are doing right now, in 5 years, China will economically be the #1, so within the next decade in the US, everything is going to be about technology and resource replacement.

China's economy is shit by itself. Without Europe and USA they got no financial partners to trade with and they'll hit rock bottom.

Back