• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug graphic otclient

I was with very similar errors, in fact I can even say they were the same, I managed to solve by changing my .DAT, taking a backup, somehow buggy!

Looks that your TFS don't have opcodes and the error are because of that. (My guess only)

Skeleton is not an animal.
Does it work on vanilla cipsoft client ?

I will repeat, I think you did not understand, this was fruit to a modification, in the client, if you take the official version without editing, it will work, surely you did something that should not, and so you are getting it.

When I started working on my own OTC, i prefered refactoring the dat loader!
TIP: Please make sure every attribute on the .dat is parsed correctly, unless tho, it will cause that behaviour..
Another TIP: make sure your protocolgame in TFS is compaitable with protocolgameparse/send in OTC. (you may be using tibia version that disables a feature that you have already enabled in your server side).

this screen is always when there is problem with parsing opcode. You have all written in terminal, error opcode 131 so now look at source
Code:
 GameServerGraphicalEffect           = 131,
probably you changed in tfs sending magic effect from 8 to 16 and now you need to do that on otc side in c++ or just adding GameMagicEffectU16 somewhere in modules

Back