• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug I can't fix, infinite aol...Help? =)

AmpedGM

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with my amulets of loss being infinite. I've checked the values in item.xml and such. I'm not sure where else to look and for what, if its in the source code I'm not sure how to fix it.

I use tfs v0.3.5

Thanks if anyone helps, and please let me know if i left out any important information so people can help me..

Thanks
AmpedGM

I maybe mislead you, i do not want an infinite aol. I wan't an aol that functions normally. Right now the item acts sparatically sometimes working, sometimes not... I have no idea why.

Somebody mentioned to set a mods file for decay item or something.

Not sure how to do that.

Thanks again,
AmpedGM

Lua:
	<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
		<attribute key="weight" value="420"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace"/>
		<attribute key="charges" value="1"/>
		<attribute key="preventDrop" value="1"/>
	</item>

check if it's the same, if not overwrite it.
else I won't have a clue

Heres mine: I see no differences.
<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
<attribute key="weight" value="420"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace"/>
<attribute key="charges" value="1"/>
<attribute key="preventDrop" value="1"/>
</item>

wow thank you unknown666 ive tried countless ways to make the aol not drop and they all gave me such stupid results as to how to make this forever aol when all i needed was 1 line of code in the first place -.-"

What type of infinite aol you want?

Just a normal aol but infinite that protects redskull and blackskull.

Just a normal aol but infinite, when the player haves redskull or black he will lose it.

He doesn't want an infinite aol..

Hey, Amped, if a God makes /i amulet of loss - it will have 100 charges.

Make sure that your Gods doesn't give people aol with /i or something like that :p

Back