• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Dwarf Geomancer heals too fast (red hp - 1 heal - green hp... no comment)

Rookgaard Bugs (its importante for us)

There are few bugs on Rookgaard. And as we know, Many peoples like to play in this part of tibia. Because this, rook isen't less important than main.

First Bug Detected: Someone of the editors fixed a door in katana quest (where have a ghoul inside), but don't fixed the key to open it. There is a key (can be found in chain armor quest) with number zero than don't open that. In all other part of rook nobody can found a key to open that room. Plese, check it. Also, the swite don't work.

Second Bug Deteted: In All quest on Rook the "quests" are empty. If you could introduce differents itens for do the rookers happy, it would be nice.

Third Bug Detected: The depot on rook is seled, but nobody can entry there. We dont know nothing bout that. We are so sad about it. There is a Depot but nobody can use. There is a Sign, and it says: 17:43 You see a sign
You read: Depot for the loyal.. Who are the Loyals?*

*CORRECTION: I'M DOING A QUEST VERY NICE WITH TOM, I THINK I'LL CAN ENTRY IN DEPOT WHEN I FINISH IT.

Fourth Bug Detected: In the third mission of the quest with npc TOM, he say for us go to the teleport back of mino mage room. And we go and do the quest. We receive it: 12:28 You see a dwarven beard. It weighs 0.50 oz. It was once worn proudly by a dwarfish warrior - or maiden. And when we try to talk with TOM again he say nothing. What is happening? is it normal? And the healing of Dwarf Geomancer is very fast for rook players. We coulden't kill it in group. Please, check.

Fifith Bug Detected: The Antidote Potion aren't working.

THERE IS A THING VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO REPAIR: THE TIME HEALING. IN GLOBAL NO VOCATIONS HEAL 1/1 hp/mp. HERE IN SOFTCORES IS THE SAME THING. DO YOU DON'T THING IT COULD BE BETTER?

The name of my character on rook is: Lilica Trupica, more informations, msg me in game.

sorry by my english, i'm from brazil and i never studed it.

FIX THIS BUGS. MAKE OUER LIFE BETTER!

Last edited:
1 SQM passage, at dwarf tower "kazzordon" , just died there because I couldnt pass trough the wall, GJ (Y) ^^

^
If this is true then 2 bad :< , I've been doin alot of "solo missions" lately, and alot of good places bugged, incase they are interested I'll show them wich ones, ;p

They dont care a shit.
they only care about botters...
stop botters
no players play
no donations
close all server..
byebye.

i will report some of the bugs i would like to be fixed:
-a teleport to vengoth castle because it is impossible to enter if the quest (and npcs) can't be done and are not here.
-rashid doesn't buy many items that he should
-berserk potions doesn't work.
-yalahar demons (where are the stairs???..)
-when you look at onyx flail(dropped from hellspawns) you will see like: you see an item of type xx~~.
signed
/rizly

Last edited:
Twinforce bug urgent

I got a friend traped in Bank of thais, in depot, because he was loggedoff in depot thais,and when he loggedin he was inside Banker Shop and he can't get out of there, please some one GM get him out of there.
His name's Pams. :huh:

trapped..

well i am trapped in a room

its in carlin where u need to open the door with lock picks in rl tibia my friend made a other char to kill me but he cant enter room ... so trapped kick me from it aight

eddy

IP changer

Well since the official Update has been made.. i obviusly downloaded the new Client..

But Talaturen´s Ip changer is not working with the new official Client...

So right now i use the official Client But with a Different Ip Changer "Asprates"..

Talaturen Just Fix Yours so we can use it on new client ;)

Cheers ~.~

Rotworm Queen turns into the ironworker.

From This:

Rotworm_Queen.gif

To this:

The_Ironworker.gif

Instead of this:

s5uzkk.png

^_^
my acc have debug in carlin i cant open my acc please any one know how fixed this problem ? answer me please

Critical Error Bug:

My character keeps getting a Debug saying that a critical error has occurred when ever walk near Thais DP. Now I can't log on my character: Bruzuk

Happened at the time I've posted this thread.

Cheers

Map bug

Edron is bugged, You get debug and you can't log on when you enter the screen a little bit north west from edron temple.

Fix this please :)

I can not login my char (Illuminati). a message of critical error.
Please help me I need play.
xD

Hello ,
Me character is debugged when i login there comes an error
its near thais depot

Character name :Force Hell
Level : 101

Please help me

Back