• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

My house got cleaned in the update to 8.5

As the topic says, my house got cleaned in the second update from test server client to 8.5. I had everything I have worked for during these months in my house, and I am 100% sure that they are gone due to the update. Noone had access to the house except me, and all my items was gone directly after the server save. I was not hacked, so this must be a big bug or something.

It belongs to house 'Luminous Arc 4'. Neptikz owns this house.

This house is the second biggest in yalahar, and it was filled with rares and lots of cash.

I hope for some reply from a GM, CM or anyone from the staff that can help me solving this, or atleast give me an answer.

Thank you,
Tony.

:p

Darashia east-west of dp. I died.

And at the Wyrm-stairs next to the Medus Shield Quest.
I went down and the client crashed.
Can't log in.

pls fix it.

Bartek

a cant open me fuckin bp it give me debug sorry for that word it meakme mad sorry for the bad inglesh

cant login ,

cant login than trying getting the bug and than tibia close , nick armany. another accounts working ... :blink:

debug on carlin

i had just gone to carlin dp from boat when i got debug and now i can't login...could you teleport my character to temple?

You can enter 'Newbie Town' even though you are above level 50, several players botting in the dragon/dragon lord cave.

I havent been able to login for 5 hours. I get the message "Disconnected from the server before the character list comes up.

Help, please?

Bog Raiders

They are moving constantly and its so irritating :p
Please fix this

Also does the mandrake boss spawn?

Last edited:
bug abaut tibia client

i got bug in tibia client
thumb_5c90c9a5.jpg

i got it at char

Shoen Desu
Mikoi
Zianio

help me...

Download the new 8.5 client and the new IP changer.

I don't know if I should call this a bug or not, but it is very annoying to me. After every server save, two of my doors are always open. And yes, I am 100% sure that I close the doors before server save.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could fix this, it shouldn't take much of your time.

Check out the picture below to see which doors that always open themselves. The rest of the doors works fine.

Oh, and the house is Thais House 30, and is located in the north-east corner of thais.

2wr0uau.jpg

I don't know if I should call this a bug or not, but it is very annoying to me. After every server save, two of my doors are always open. And yes, I am 100% sure that I close the doors before server save.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could fix this, it shouldn't take much of your time.

Check out the picture below to see which doors that always open themselves. The rest of the doors works fine.

Oh, and the house is Thais House 30, and is located in the north-east corner of thais.

2wr0uau.jpg

Fixed

and it bugges me a little that my lights on the wall always getts shut down after some time/ maybe its server save, and i lost 3 or 4 demon trophies cuz they aren't saving on the wall :/

00:37 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Darashia House 73'. Helpless owns this house.

21-turnofflights.jpg

It was the dog!!!

and it bugges me a little that my lights on the wall always getts shut down after some time/ maybe its server save, and i lost 3 or 4 demon trophies cuz they aren't saving on the wall :/

00:37 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Darashia House 73'. Helpless owns this house.

VOTE-EARTH-SWITCH.jpg

Okey Okey so u save for the earth hour but how do u explain the diapering demon trophies :eek:??

Back