• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Dziewka has changed name to Blazye, but when he is online on that character the VIP list says that Dziewka is offline.
Is that correct? Shouldn't it say that Blazye is online if I had added Dziewka to VIP before he changed his name?

repair this stone on poi tthis is stiupid that nobody can make POI and INQ

What stone? POI works 100%, I have completed it myself. There is a stone blocking the way into POI, but you have to pull 15 levers in the right order to make it disappear.
It's all explained at tibia.wikia.com

What stone? POI works 100%, I have completed it myself. There is a stone blocking the way into POI, but you have to pull 15 levers in the right order to make it disappear.
It's all explained at tibia.wikia.com
He didn't mean that stone, but the one that reappears behind the player every time he/she steps on a switch (on the way to "teleports to thrones" room)

He didn't mean that stone, but the one that reappears behind the player every time he/she steps on a switch (on the way to "teleports to thrones" room)

Oh, ok. But that's not a bug either.

When you enter this second room a stone will be blocking the people behind you, you will have to flick the switch several times to make everyone pass. Once everyone is inside, continue north.
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pits_of_Inferno_Quest/Spoiler

Eremo isn't a pz and people can just travel from eremo to cormaya with pz lock

The NPC Hofech ( Furniture npc at darashia) doesnt sell anything, when u say trade to him he doesnt respond or the trade window aint opening :) Dont think u need a ss. He is below the magic carpet.

none of the Darashia NPC's work correctly; neither do those in Beregar or Farmine.
also; NPC Rapanaio doesnt work like he is supposed to be.

srry for double post:
more bugs:
WS in pz in ank:
bug.jpg

RS after 2 kills? :
frag%20RS.JPG

Bug Pirate Boss

2 hours yesterday before server save invasion had pirates in liberty bay so I had the invasion I killed all the bosses at the "Ron the Ripper" because he does not trim
so I was in liberty bay.
GM is not giving spawn of "Ron the Ripper"

Norseman Addon quest

Hey man please fix this bug i take on me 15 shards and i said to the npc the text for make the first addon and he took 5 shards and give me the second ten i said again for the other addon and he took 5 shards more and give me the same addon and with that text he have to give u both addons he didnt took the 10 shards he took 5 only of 10 he is a lol xD

Check Lurgi from Thais NPC - he talk about assassin but he must talk about wizard outfit

I can't find morgan, the knight outfits guy. He isn't where he should be in peg leg ;x

Back