• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

sfWmn.png

4c9nA.png

b0nLt.png

in this ot the warzones can be done each 30 min and in tibia rl its only each 20h i think its a bug

• The Deathspawn that is located in Annihilon room in The Inquisition, walk in fire and in tibiarl do not walk
  • Active the anti-push because it's a otserver, and we need anti-push. Now the bot-hater will come and rage, just remembering it's a otserver, not tibiarl, so need antipush.
  • Deathstrike healing so much, and with low delay. Eg: heal 30k now, and 20k in 1 minute.

These days, we are talking about Shadowcores spawn in the teamspeak, and someone tell must have 2 servers, because having 900 players, and don't have spawns to these peoples, I think that will be better, because in a spawn have 4 peoples and now the shared experience with follow do not work is hard to got level, if you have a life.

nobody wants anti push it is ok like it is vankk u fkin cryin kid
shameful

Fix the damn mages make them balanced a mage with one monster can solo the other wtf!
and 50 mages vs 1 ek with 3 sio can survive this is so unbalanced

Fix the damn mages make them balanced a mage with one monster can solo the other wtf!
and 50 mages vs 1 ek with 3 sio can survive this is so unbalanced

Not really any different than global Tibia. If you don't know how to play your vocation, pick another one or study.

I see 2 bugs.
1- In Zugurosh room, shoot the Pillars hit points. In RL it does not pass. Else read on Tibia.Wiki.

2- In Annihilon room, too many Lavaholes.

3- Creatures do not respect the elements, fire, energy and stuff. E.g: makes the room Annihilon somewhat difficult.

What do you mean with "shoot the Pillars hit points"? I don't understand, where on TibiaWiki can I read about it?

Do you know what the names for these items are? The reason it shows their ID is because we don't know the name.

What do you mean with "shoot the Pillars hit points"? I don't understand, where on TibiaWiki can I read about it?

He means the magicthrowers in Zugurosh's room are wrong. First of all, the name and health of all traps should be hidden. Second, the ones in Zugurosh's room are supposed to shoot a death affect that reduces the targets shielding down to 0, it doesn't do any damage to the target.

He means the magicthrowers in Zugurosh's room are wrong. First of all, the name and health of all traps should be hidden. Second, the ones in Zugurosh's room are supposed to shoot a death affect that reduces the targets shielding down to 0, it doesn't do any damage to the target.

thats what i told to mark 2 months ago, still he didnt fix it.

Hello,

I have a doubt that i can get her here and also report it as a bug..

In Warzone Global, we can make them for 20 to 20 hours just like other daily tasks. However, in ShadowCoreOTServ is not so, we can do warzone from 10 to 10 minutes, do not know if it's on purpose and did not see anyone who reported this difference, do not know if cuz not realize, or cuz was taking advantage of a bug.

Sorry if someone already reported and i do not seen. :( :$

Thank you, and congratulations for OTServer. :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
hello

my character name is : Jonas Rulez

my situation is the following :

sometimes my itens at my bp bug and i can't move then , or trown then on the floor etc etc

i hope you guys help me soon as you can

thanks in advanced.

Yours

hello

my character name is : Jonas Rulez

my situation is the following :

sometimes my itens at my bp bug and i can't move then , or trown then on the floor etc etc

i hope you guys help me soon as you can

thanks in advanced.

Yours

I asked this same question in the Support section. It's because your using mage bot (or maybe another bot, idk) to trash. For example, anti push trashes the ground, causes you to be unable to move items in your backpack.

21:42 You had no luck this time.
22:28 You have found the stone and should return it to the gnomes.

The grindstone mission for Bigfoots Burden. I think you need to check the script because it's way too random. Guy ran in, got it on one of his first tries. I sat there for 46 minutes to get mine.. Bit stupid.

Regards,
Cody

I asked this same question in the Support section. It's because your using mage bot (or maybe another bot, idk) to trash. For example, anti push trashes the ground, causes you to be unable to move items in your backpack.

thankkkks :***

The Crane on the boat to sea serpent area has a bug. It is not working, we can't put the bait on it.

Back