• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

i cant seem to log on the game, it keeps saying account name incorrect, when i type it in correctly without caps lock on, can you please take a look at this :confused: thanks. ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸFarlo Beat

1) Did you make sure you had the IP changed on the client to tibera.org before you tried to login?

2) Your account may of been compromised, if you think this may be the case, try the Forgot Account system.

3) Remember the login isn't case sensitive.

It came back after serversave.
No problem, thanks for the report.

I am Having a problem i donated about 2 hours ago still no points? i got the 3 txts please sort this!
Check on the website with the serial code you got from the text message to see if its valid or not. If it's invalid or you still don't have any points talk to Richux.

1.Points are added automaticly after call if you did everything right and didnt hang up/closed window. There is no code to check.

2.lost account interface isn't working, so send ur rec keys me and I will restore your acc.

Ey gm!! Help my friend !! Everytime he try to loggin it's stand that

>>>cannot connect to a login server !! Please!! What can be wrong??!!

Hello Richux.

Its Gotthard here, i am trying to reach m lvl 15.

But i think ive faced a bug, ive got 15% to m lvl 14 now 2 times but then i got back to 16% again.

Wanna take a look at this please.

Bump

2nd bumb

Last edited:
1.Points are added automaticly after call if you did everything right and didnt hang up/closed window. There is no code to check.

2.lost account interface isn't working, so send ur rec keys me and I will restore your acc.

Yeah, and what to do after you restored it?

i was dead at undead dragons and i cant login my char (i cant ogin other chars) it says "invalid account"

Donate boots bug!

20:08 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +90%, speed +27).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 130 or higher.
It weighs 9.50 oz.
These boots are fast as light and they also incrase mana and hp gain.

once you put em on

20:08 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, speed +27).
It weighs 9.50 oz.

Kinda sucks, I want my fire protection!

Donate boots bug!

20:08 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +90%, speed +27).
It weighs 9.50 oz.

once you put em on

20:08 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, speed +27).
It weighs 9.50 oz.

Kinda sucks, I want my fire protection!

I remember someone already reported this bug, but I thought I fixed it. Now I see that I didn't :D Gona fix it.

Hello Richux.

Its Gotthard here, i am trying to reach m lvl 15.

But i think ive faced a bug, ive got 15% to m lvl 14 now 2 times but then i got back to 16% again.

Wanna take a look at this please.

Second bump.

come on who wants to sd on a knight, you'll hit like 200 (?), since paladins hit really low already with quite some magic level. Not mentioning it's gonna take you another month of afking at trainers to get there. POINTLESS BUG REPORT =[

The Demon Oak Quest.

Demon Oak Quest might be bugged, because there's always this message when you are trying to do this quest, no matter when, no matter how, there's always this.

j7dp5g.png

Thanks for reading.

That is mostly fixed after serversave, but bugs again afterwards. I think there should be a Daily server save since it seems to be on different times or not at all some days.

@ account depot

it happend like 3-4 days ago.

Sorry for dont post before but i didnt know what to do.

theres my BIG problem: i have a char named Mephisto and i was trying to change my items for another char in same account... some1 told me about the coal basin and account depot in 2nd floor of temple so i putted all my items there but it just disapear T.T!!!

please help me to get them back or just the most important like yalahari legs and soft boots (those were of my brother beto bulock but dont tell him that i losed them >,<) :(.

Back