• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bugs on my server

Basiq GM

Developer / Graphic Designer / Mapper
Reaction score
Hey, So my ports are not open, According to multiple Port check tools.

And I've opened them trough my router, And i've done it properly, But i do not know why it is not working.

And also, I need help with something else, When i run my TFS (1.2) to startup my server, It opens and closes, I screenshot it to see what it says before exiting,

This is what it says:
Wn5FFor.png

If somebody could help me, That'd be great :rolleyes: :p

use this to check ports to be sure that the ports are(n't) open http://www.canyouseeme.org/
Yeah, I did. I used this tool to check my ports, The only port that is open is 80. So my website works, But the rest of my ports are not working, Which is weird, Since im sure i forwarded them correctly. Cause I've done it before multiple times on my old router, But there seems to be something else blocking the ports...

I got it to work few months back, But now i dont remember what i did to get it to work :(

Are the ports set to the right ipv4 adress?

www.portforward.com is a good site you can search your router and see how to portforward.

You first need a database to start your ot. :)
Yeah, I know how to port forward my router, And i already have a database, I've done multiple servers before, This is why i made this post, Cause its weird that i cant get my ports open even tho my ports are open. xD

And the message i get when i run my TFS, is weird to me, Since i already have a database :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not well versed on the topic, but isn't there some sort of program that enables/disables | php/sql?
And without the server on, I think the port check will return that the ports are not open/ actively being listened to.

I'm not well versed on the topic, but isn't there some sort of program that enables/disables | php/sql?
And without the server on, I think the port check will return that the ports are not open/ actively being listened to.
That's right. The port 08 and 7171,7172 most be "active" to be detected as open.

Yes, You might be right.

I fixed the problem with it not connecting to database, I changed config.lua to mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1" I had localhost there before, But now i have a problem. It wont load the map, There is too many bugs in the map, And its telling me "Cannot create item"
3L7zIb2.png

alllriiiight...

So i got the server to work, The items file is kinda weird.. Some items from the map editor are diffrent in the server than in RME..

GkHpZEH.png

So i cant launch the server with the RL map i got..

It has too many bugged places for the TFS to handle..

I gotta find a new RL Map ;p

Yo people, So i need some help again...

Now when i start my OT, It spams this in TFS console.

eMDvqIH.png

And I've got no clue how to fix it, If somebody could help me out, That'd be great.

Back