• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying dedicated server!

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello, i've tried and searched but didn't find anything until
Talaturen told me that i can only buy dedicated server from serverloft (PayPal Method) but only 1 year.

And i'm now searching for a buyer for a dedicated server.

Do NOT POST HERE!

Just send me a private message, also i'm going to pay 25% more than the dedicated server costs.

Yours,
Zonet

bumpzor

Last edited by a moderator:
Just send me a private message, also i'm going to pay 25% more than the dedicated server costs.

Yours,
Zonet
Rofl , Why Instead u dont buy one from the WWW instead from otland? when u can pay 25% more than the official price
joke? if yes than its a bad joke and unuseles-.-

@up
I want to buy from ServerLoft, and i want to pay with PayPal method, it is possible with that but then u have to pay for a dedicated server for a year?!...

So better buying 1 month first for testing -.-

@up
I want to buy from ServerLoft, and i want to pay with PayPal method, it is possible with that but then u have to pay for a dedicated server for a year?!...

So better buying 1 month first for testing -.-

There's more than one company on the internet, you know?

Why just not order a dedicated server from there with your credit card?

Otherwise leaseweb accepts Paypal Payments, and you can buy a "meter~" server there for 1 month, linux operative system. If you need windows, you can just change that and pay some money extra but they are pretty cheap too.

@Zonet, well Actually, that's not true. They have many costumers and they're pretty fast anyway.

Well thats just the type of server you decide to get, I mean I heard the hosting packets from Leaseweb lag.

48 euro/month isn't that much, I earned above 100 euro/month by hosting that server.

Not laging, but the problem is that Leaseweb are SLOW! and i think that serverloft is much much better, stronger packets, better etc.

look, Serverloft 4GB DDR2 costs 120- a month.
Try to get a 4GB DDR2 from leaseweb that can cost 120- euro.

Leaseweb is expensive and the packets they have do NOT fit the requirements for OT-servers. I got a custom package so it's fine, altho I'm going to change to serverloft soon because of the price.

@Zonet, well Actually, that's not true. They have many costumers and they're pretty fast anyway.
You buy a server today and get it 2 weeks after? Lol...
Also if your computers turn off, expect about 3 days untill they turn it back on.

Back
Top Bottom