• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

can walk throw objects

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i have a problem, when i add a tree, or a sculpture into my ot server, people can walk throw it :/, and when i put non walkable in item editor, people when walk to it, they are kicked back you know? like when the floor is for premiums only for example, so my question is how can i fix this plz?
:c

They have Ids in map editor that will stop u from moving the objects.. IE an invisible item that u can still look at the time and see what it is and what it may say on it but it will stop players from moving the item.. try looking into that

They have Ids in map editor that will stop u from moving the objects.. IE an invisible item that u can still look at the time and see what it is and what it may say on it but it will stop players from moving the item.. try looking into that
Hes not talking about moveable :p

Well if your client starts prewalking and you get pushed back by the server / walk canceled, then I guess that there is something wrong with your .dat file. I do not know what though.

Well if your client starts prewalking and you get pushed back by the server / walk canceled, then I guess that there is something wrong with your .dat file. I do not know what though.
that thing of being pushed back i made it in item editor as a possible solution of the original problem, but i don't like it either, is not normal :/
and it's an option, non walkable, i though that was gonna fix the problem :S

Last edited:
Depends on what tibia client you got. The best guess is to use the one your version uses, if you are using tfs 1.0 then use the one from tfs 1.0 from what version and vice versa.

Depends on what tibia client you got. The best guess is to use the one your version uses, if you are using tfs 1.0 then use the one from tfs 1.0 from what version and vice versa.
i use otx 2.52, it's ok if i download another server otx 2.52 and replace items.otb?

Back