• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul so everything with stats and spells will be kept, I get that.
But what about the natural regen? That must be kept also, right? Otherwise it would be pointless to make e.g barb -> barb.
The only thing that does not carry over from your old vocation when you rebirth is the rate at which you gain skills. Everything else will be carried over.

The only thing that does not carry over from your old vocation when you rebirth is the rate at which you gain skills. Everything else will be carried over.
Xagul. Will I ever be able to just straight up delete characters from my account.
@Xagul

You already can alsander, just delete it via acc manager.
The name become available at next restart.

That is without a doubt, the greatest fucking news ever. How you gonna love my barbarian ninja!!!!
100+hp gain per level. Attk speed of ninja + 100%increase with barb passive...OP?

That is without a doubt, the greatest fucking news ever. How you gonna love my barbarian ninja!!!!
100+hp gain per level. Attk speed of ninja + 100%increase with barb passive...OP?
i will fear a shade that goes illusionist or illusionist that goes shade more than a barb that goes ninja

Its not about fear. Its about playstyle. The Mages will out damage the pure melee's. But having the tankyness of a barb with the DPS of a ninja brings back memories of 8.0/8.1 back in 2007 or so. When barbs were the tanks and DPS of the world. So having the option to get that again is a bit of....nostalgia?

A small teaser of the new vocation, bit of a change of plan... it actually fulfills more than just a dagger role :)

mUGOso4.jpg

I will most likely go ninja. Double flicker strike and double deadly strike seems me awesome. After that I will probably go barb so I end up with 4 times the attack speed of a normal ninja, while still having a little bit of tankiness.

I never thought about shade, but the double spells in combination with the passive might allow me to finally remove 10 points out of willpower.

Sounds like the tactician will be a real manual voc like the hunter if the cheap tricks are different kind of traps :) Can be botted, but is horrible compared with the other vocations then. An archer with strafe does thrice the amount of damage of a hunter with a wolf + cobra shot. That since cobra shot should be applied once on each target and then you should swap to ricochet.

Sounds like the tactician will be a real manual voc like the hunter if the cheap tricks are different kind of traps

I've been playing around with it for an hour now and I think some people who like to manually play will enjoy Tactician... if they like a tactical style of play that is. The synergy between all the abilities is really fun.

Sell ~72.000 Candys and ~6000 Candy canes (lvl 13.5k from lvl 0 if you want to hop a new char)

Last edited:
Sell ~72.000 Candys and ~6000 Candy canes (lvl 13.5k from lvl 0 if you want to hop a new char)
I wouldn't level higher than 10,000 until this weekend, at least not with Candies, would be a waste since when you rebirth extra levels have no benefit.

Back