• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 7.4] WeAreTibia Battle Of Worlds 2500$ prize [EU PROXY 9/08/2019] [18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
bow.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have been following the ots server list for a very long time and have not seen any one server worth to play on , but question:

Worth play on bad servers for only play , if this game give you 0 satysfactions and fun?

Why you guys login to such bad cheated servers and get fooled by 100 x by the same tricks?

I think that it is not worth playing on servers that do not give 0 satisfaction from playing on them and they are very bad.

Better give this servers die and no login to shits , then bad hosters maybe understand they waste time and money to advertising this and they stop making again bad servers.

There is nothing good to play except maybe realesta war, but it is also not good because it is boring and always the same game without any changes in the game or map.

Do not let yourself be manipulated, unless you are a crazy addicted and you must play , if even if this no give you good fun for it.

Even then it's better to looking for better server owners and ask them to create something better.
yes because you truly have a very good taste in servers you play... <noooooooot>

But yes, wearetibia is the worst lying and spoofing server there's out there...

yes because you truly have a very good taste in servers you play... <noooooooot>

But yes, wearetibia is the worst lying and spoofing server there's out there...

If I had a bad taste about the choice of servers, I would play on any random server.

I don't know if you realize what the vast majority of players think about your servers, but nothing good , so I don't know why you think i have bad gust about a selection servers to play.

I've never played on the bad server more than short period of time.

All versions tibianic and other bad servers how i played i play only short period time.

When i waste all frags to pk i make bans and exit from servers.

How professional is this server?
Such a professional that when the money disappeared, after reporting this to GM everyone got banned including me which disappeared for me 1cc,
and those who managed to exchange the cloned cash for items now eat good exp.
Honest player who collects money manually got a ban.
GM BANNED PPL FOR CLAIMING HIS MONEY AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT A PROFESSIONAL SERVER IT IS

Attachments

If I had a bad taste about the choice of servers, I would play on any random server.

I don't know if you realize what the vast majority of players think about your servers, but nothing good , so I don't know why you think i have bad gust about a selection servers to play.

I've never played on the bad server more than short period of time.

All versions tibianic and other bad servers how i played i play only short period time.

When i waste all frags to pk i make bans and exit from servers.
thinks of my servers?.. mate.. I haven't hosted a public server in years..
I'm trying to learn the new ways of making ots... but I don't host any yet...

So.. not sure what you mean with "your servers" when speaking to me.

And yes, you have HORRIBLE taste in servers.. you play corrupted and spoofed servers, and destructive.
You play on Ryans ots.. which was corrupted and he was destructive, by DDosing everything else.. even hacking..
And you played Eloths servers, same there.. corruption and destructive as hell..
And you talk nicely towards realesta, which is also SUPER corrupted and DDos other servers..

If you want good and fair servers to grow.. then STOP SUPPORTING ASSHOLE SERVERS!
Play only fair ones, ones that actually work with their games without trying to rule everyone else with filthy tactics.

Don't ever tell me, you have good taste.. because YOU ARE A REASON WHY CORRUPTION PAYS OFF by playing those damn servers.

thinks of my servers?.. mate.. I haven't hosted a public server in years..
I'm trying to learn the new ways of making ots... but I don't host any yet...

So.. not sure what you mean with "your servers" when speaking to me.

And yes, you have HORRIBLE taste in servers.. you play corrupted and spoofed servers, and destructive.
You play on Ryans ots.. which was corrupted and he was destructive, by DDosing everything else.. even hacking..
And you played Eloths servers, same there.. corruption and destructive as hell..
And you talk nicely towards realesta, which is also SUPER corrupted and DDos other servers..

If you want good and fair servers to grow.. then STOP SUPPORTING ASSHOLE SERVERS!
Play only fair ones, ones that actually work with their games without trying to rule everyone else with filthy tactics.

Don't ever tell me, you have good taste.. because YOU ARE A REASON WHY CORRUPTION PAYS OFF by playing those damn servers.

Ryan's servers were corrupt, but they were the best servers in the olden days that could be played despite corruption.

Old Oldera versions and many other 7.6 servers what he put online they have more players than other servers on ots server list in this times , where servers 7.6 rpg many have 10-15 players stay online 1-2 days and they no worth to play at this servers , in this times servers Ryan have in this times like 80 -100 + players and stay online more time.

When choosing a server, he is never guided by whether the hoster is honest , i don't care about it because i always play for free and no pay any money for playing game.

The first rule when choosing a server is that it would be fun, and then negotiate with hosters to take care of bot issues because usually no one hosters don't care about it.

Listen i never played for fun on 8.0 or any hotkey server , i play at this kasteria short time no for have fun for me , because i no have any fun to playing servers this style.

I play on it to destroy this server inside but in legaly style with killing and trolling many players and and hating this server.

But this server is so broken and full of cave bots that killing and trolling the players on it does not make sense , because they hardly play manually at all but do bots for them.

So if they lose a few lvls, some one thief items , trolling , insulting or somthing upset them has no big impact on this people for whom bots do everything and it means nothing to them.

When i realized that about it ^^ , then i killed some 72 lvl 6 x dropped him to level 60 and i got ban for killing him then i click exit and I didn't log in anymore.

I remember when Ryan open classicus and ddos the servers 8.0 which was stealing players from 7.4 then i very happy when they die.

Last edited by a moderator:
FIRST WINNERS OF MONEY RUN EVENT $$
promo2.png

CURRENT RESULTS:
BoW content Winners :
First level 100 each vocation:

First ml 50:

First distance 85: Hany PAID
first-distance-bow.jpeg

First fishing 80: Deptacz PAID :
first-fishing-bow.jpeg

First weapon (club/axe/sword) 80:

:redskull: :redskull: :redskull: :redskull:

Feru content Winners :
First level 100 each vocation:

First ml 50:

First distance 85: Billy Striker

First fishing 80: Revolt Against PAID
Choosed 10$ + points
first_fishing-feru.jpeg

First weapon (club/axe/sword) 80:

What a shitshow, jesus, why would anyone want to play here if it's really this corrupt?
Will not spend a minute on these servers.

It's a shame cause the server looks good, if you forget about the exploits around the world map.

Era of whining kids seeking for attention 😂 Bet these poor kids got ass whooped ingame big time 😂 Noobs 'be always looking for excuses.

Era of people playing shit OTs, pumping money into servers that last few weeks which makes the OT scene crap, low amount of quality servers. Era of kids seeking quick and lame gameplay forgetting what this game used to be about.

ded server,this flying join bow server and after 2-3 days god ragnar move whole guild to feru server BECAUSE THEY DONT WANNA FIGHT AND WANT ONLY RPG XDDD on bow server we dont even have opponents to fight,ded server.

ded server,this flying join bow server and after 2-3 days god ragnar move whole guild to feru server BECAUSE THEY DONT WANNA FIGHT AND WANT ONLY RPG XDDD on bow server we dont even have opponents to fight,ded server.

That is because there are different ways to enjoy the server than killing eachother 20/7, but I do understand that you are not capable of getting that...

retarded server xD gm moved the whole dutch team (even with noobchars) on br server because they were getting rekt too much
fucking rpg retards, doing dungeons and quests is all what you can do xd

btw new server record and there isnt anyone logging in temple XD

retarded server xD gm moved the whole dutch team (even with noobchars) on br server because they were getting rekt too much
fucking rpg retards, doing dungeons and quests is all what you can do xd

btw new server record and there isnt anyone logging in temple XD
rpg retards vs ue retards