• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I haven't had time to play the game yet, but it's definitely one of the best website layouts I've ever seen on an otserver, congratulations. I've visited it a few times just to have a look. :)

I haven't had time to play the game yet, but it's definitely one of the best website layouts I've ever seen on an otserver, congratulations. I've visited it a few times just to have a look. :)
Thanks. We actually need to update the landing page... Anyway, the game is even better. You are missing out!

website down?
Works perfectly. Let us know on Discord what's happening on your side.

Teaser 2/5
Coming Soon: The Quest for the Norseman Outfit

As promised, here's the second teaser for our upcoming update (4.0.0) that you've all been eagerly awaiting!
In this update, we're introducing a brand-new quest that will give all players a chance to earn the coveted Norseman Outfit. But that's not all! Completing this quest will also grant you another reward that we're keeping secret for now.

The best part? This quest is designed for adventurers of various levels so everyone can join in on the excitement. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a rising star, this quest is for you.

Stay tuned for more teasers, and get ready to embark on a thrilling journey in Darkrest.Online's ever-evolving world!

Teaser 3/5

The Great Goblin Heist: A Festive Challenge

Exciting news for our Darkrest.Online community! Here's the third teaser for our much-anticipated 4.0.0 update. Brace yourselves for a unique and festive challenge!

This update introduces a special event where you'll confront mischievous goblins who have been stealing presents from Santa Claus. Your mission? Battle these festive foes and recover the stolen goods.

As you triumph over these goblins, you'll earn event tokens. These tokens are your key to crafting exclusive event items - including the much sought-after Santa Backpack and a variety of other unique treasures.

This event is a perfect blend of challenge and celebration, offering something special for players of all levels. Get ready to join the fray, reclaim the festive spirit, and craft your way to glory!

Notes:
  • This time, monsters will also appear on Rookgaard.
  • Previously earned Event Tokens can be used in new recipes.
Stay tuned for more teasers as we get closer to the release of Darkrest.Online's newest adventure. The holiday season is about to get even more exciting!

I couldn't help but notice that you use the same template as the UO Forever website. Same administration/team?

I couldn't help but notice that you use the same template as the UO Forever website. Same administration/team?
Nope. The template can be purchased on premium theme websites as a WordPress theme or as an HTML code. We found theme we liked, bought the HTML variant, and modified it to work with myacc.

Nope. The template can be purchased on premium theme websites as a WordPress theme or as an HTML code. We found theme we liked, bought the HTML variant, and modified it to work with myacc.
Oh ok lol nice stuff

Teaser 4/5
Unveiling the Abyss: Pits of Inferno Quest

Greetings, adventurers! The anticipation continues to build as we reveal the fourth teaser for our upcoming 4.0.0 update - "Unveiling the Abyss: Pits of Inferno Quest."

Prepare yourselves for an epic journey into the depths of the revamped Pits of Inferno, where you'll face formidable challenges and uncover the mysteries that lie within. This quest is designed for daring players with a minimum level of 80+, and it promises to test your wits, courage, and strength.

The rewards for conquering this treacherous quest are unparalleled. Expect rare items, valuable loot, and the chance to prove your mettle in the face of extreme danger. But beware, for the Pits of Inferno hold secrets that are not easily unraveled.

The adventure is about to reach its peak, and the Pits of Inferno await your exploration. Will you rise to the challenge and emerge victorious?

Stay tuned for more teasers as we approach the release of Darkrest.Online's most thrilling update yet!

This server is the biggest disappointment of this year. I thought that when a TFS Developer takes on this, quite a good project could come out of it, unfortunately, as it turned out the number of bugs that appear from day to day is incredible and surpasses even the "Will be good" from ramonia ots.

From Cash bugs with leopard armors to priestesses that instead of mana drain just added it to your character. Now it has even come out that the entire top knights were getting powergaming and profiting on demons/hydras because after using exori it didn't break the Ice Rapier [100atk] [Exori dmg formula considered weapon attack to it].

Niech tak zostanie.

not a serious server with this amount of critical bugs including money and premium points duping or knights doing 2kk exp/h with profit, maybe next season will be handled better.

maybe next season will be handled better
magic trick of making new season? will be handled better (how?)
releasing new edition will not fix bugs out of nowhere as you expect, it creates new problem of spending more time to find them xd